Faded Memories|4

"Sophia," Greyson calls as he snaps his fingers infront of me.

"Yeah?" I tried to find my voice.

I'm actually not on track from the past few days. Everything just don't sinks in. I feel like I'm lost.

"I said," He sighs. "Are you okay?" He asks worriedly and checked my temperature by putting his palms on my neck.

"I am. I'm fine" I said and smiled weakly.

"You seem gloomy these days. Isn't your head hurting again? We can call the doctor or go to the hospi—" I held his hand trying to calm him. He's so caring and sweet. I'm lucky to have him with me but I got this wrong feeling inside of me that I'm trying to figure out.

"I'm fine, Grey. Really." I smiled trying to assure him that I'm okay.

He let a deep breath out and tucked some strands of my hair behind my ears.

He looked so stressed and tired. He's busy working for his album and taking care of me. I feel like a useless girlfriend.

"So, as what i'm saying, Mom wants us to visit our house. She misses you a lot." He beams and I lean my head on his shoulders.

"Course. I missed her too." I said and he chuckles.

His mom and the whole family was great. They are all nice and sweet. Especially his mom.

His phone rings and it's beside me and I'm about to grab it but he stopped me.

I looked at him confused.

"Rick and I— will have a session today," He stammers not sure with his words. "I'll be back before dinner." He says as he stood up and kissed me on the forehead.

"Please don't go out without informing me," He reminds before he rushes out.

I was left here with so many thoughts in my head. Craving for answers that I am seeking from these past months.

I decided to go out and hailed a cab.

"Steaks and Stew please," I said to the driver and he nods.

My mind is floating that I'm not in my usual self. Grey wouldn't mind if I was checking his phone and it's the first time that he interupted me of taking a look at it. Is he hiding something from me?

I shook my head. He couldn't do that to me. No way!

"Wait. Stop for a sec," I mumbled and the driver stopped when I saw a beach with a beautiful view of sunset.

I grabbed some cash on my bag and give it to the driver before I stepped out of the cab.

The view was breath taking and the waves of the sea are soothing.

I walked as I got near the shore. There are some people who are sitting on the sand and watching the sun as it disappears slowly.

I took off my flipflops and sat on the sand.

I smiled at nowhere.. this is what all I've wanting. Peace of my mind and heart. The last few days are giving me so much emotions and thoughts to think about.

The cold breeze touches my skin and it made me shiver. I should've brought a jacket or a cardigan.

I closed my eyes. Trying to clear my mind.

"You should've have a jacket," I heard his voice. What the heck? Even in my mind? He's still there?

I felt something on my shoulders and as I open my eyes, my heart sank.

He put his jacket on me.

And why is he even here?

"You're not answering my calls lately." He says timidly and sits beside me.

"I—I'm," I'm stuttering trying to find the words to reason out why I kept dodging his calls.

"It's fine. Why are you here alone?" He asks and I looked at him. He's staring at the sunset.

"I just need to unwind." I replied and he nods.

He holds my hand and my heart immediately beated so fast.

"Shawn," I murmured but he didn't budge.

"I can't take this anymore," His voice were weak. "I missed you so damn much." He pulled me for a hug and all of my systems went wild. Why do I always feel this when I'm with him? I can't. I shouldn't.

I felt something flowing on my shoulders.

"I love you, Sophia. I still do." His voice almost cracked.

"Sha— Shawn. Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly and I carressed his back trying to calm him.

"Please come back to me," He faces me and I saw his face fully wet with his tears.

"Shawn." I called and wiped his face using my palms.

He's eyes are darted to mine. Pleading for something that I can't give him.

He lean closer to me and he cupped my face.

"I love you." He whispers before slamming his lips onto mine.

All the butterflies on my stomach went wild and it's driving me crazy. Thousands of memories are flasing on my mind and its making my head hurt.

I need to endure it. I need to know everything.

Snow.. Hazelle.. Camila.. Beach..

Everything's coming to me with ripped scenes that I can't understand. Hey were so many that I can figure out which one was true.

"Sophia,"

"Sophia!" He calls as I tried to go deeper but my brain stopped from remembering everything and it fucking sucks!

I opened my eyes and I can see his face with full of fuss and he's breathing heavily.

"God. Don't do that again. You scared me," He says and hugs me tighter.

Why? Why does he acts like this? Why would he say that he still loves me if he was just a friend before?

"Please. Tell me everything," I pleaded. I'm almost weak like breathing is almost a curse to me. It's so much to bear.

"I will. But not now that you're still in a bad condition. Trust me, okay?" He responds and kissed my forehead.

Even how much I stop and convince myself, I can't deny and fool my feelings. I do. I do have this special feeling for Shawn that is not right because I have Greyson with me.

Memories. They are all that I need to answer my questions.

- - - -

I have a new Shawn Fanfic! The title is Bad Reputation. Its on my profile now and go on and check it! And anyways, A sweet revenge to Hayes Grier and Growing Up a Mendes are on hold because i will finish this story first but i will still try my best to update them soon when i got a lot of time! :)