Faded Memories|8

"I'm so proud of you!" Cara happily says as she hugs me.

It's the second week since we opened my pastry shop and it was truly surprising that a lot of people are coming to buy a lot my sweets. I was also really busy because I have to be hands on with it since it's my first time to handle a business.

I actually planned it before. I contacted some people to make this shop possible and I'm so glad that it came out great. I remembered that I was really fond into baking so I thought of have something that would divert my attention away from stress and overthinking.

"I'm seriously shocked that you are here! I thought you have a tight schedule with your shoots?" I asked as I placed the fondant cake on our table.

Would you believe that my bestfriend is already a well known and a Victoria's Secret model? Because it still doesn't sinks in to me.

"I have to alotted time for the my love of my life. Duh! I missed you tons," She says and I chuckled.

My memories are still coming but I don't mind if not all of them won't come back. I'm happy with my life now.

"I feel so special now," I joked and she takes a bite of the cake. "I should've called Kylie but she's out for a vacation. She was here with me for the whole week since this shop opened."

"I almost feel like I couldn't do nothing to support you," She sounds sad and I slapped her hand.

"Silly. I know you have things to do too and you don't know how happy I am that you visited me." I cheerfully said that made her expression glow.

"Yeah, right! But I promise to have some quality time with you two. I have to plan for it," She smirks that made me feel like she's going to plan some stupid stuff.

She left after an hour because she has still things to do so I went back to the kitchen to help my staffs because we might ran out of sweets when I saw how many people are coming in and out.

"Ms. Sophia, someone's looking for you outside." Krisha says.

"Be there in a sec." I replied and washed my hands. I Took off the apron and looked at the glass window if I still look fine

I walked out of the kitchen and smiled to my employees as I walked to the counter.

"Who was it?" I asked Krisha.

"He was there at the last right table." She says pointing to the guy who's back is against to us.

I nodded and walked to the customer.

"Good afternoon, Sir. What can I do for you?" I asked politely and my jaw dropped when he lifts his head and saw his wide smile.

"Can I have one Sophia Gabriels, please?" He sweetly says and I gulped. What the hell?!

"Sophia, please sit down. I just want to talk to you." He holds my wrist that made my hands tremble.

I sighed and sat in front of him.

"What do you want? I'm busy right now," I said calmly.

"I'll pay your day just talk me." He respond that made me annoyed.

"Excuse me? My service isn't payable, mister. If you want to talk to me, then wait until the shop closes." I hissed and left him there.

How could he? Ugh!I swear I hate him so much!

I went back to kitchen and slammed the door. That guy! He made my blood boil and almost ruined my day!

I continued doing my muffins but I couldn't concentrate that he came here and pestered me! Fuck. He always make me feel annoyed and think so much when he's around! And why the hell is he even here?!