Faded Memories|22

"And I can't sweep you off of your feet"

He stook one step closer and I cover my mouth. I was happy, surprised, upset and overwhelmed. All at the same time, seeing him after a long wait.

"Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love

Will your eyes still smile from your cheek"

He took another step forward.

I was emotionally wrecked that I don't know how to react. He gives me so much feelings to ponder and I'm crying endlessly.

"Cause Darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And maybe my heart can still fall as hard at 23"

My lips we're quivering and my shoulders are shaking. I feel like I'm going to explode with so much happiness.

"And I'm thinking 'bout how

People fall inlove in mysterious ways

Maybe it's a part of the plan"

He reached his final step infront of me. I caged my face with my palms and shook my head.

What's happening?

"And me I'd fall inlove with you

Every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am"

He reached for my hand and pulled me closer to him. His guitar was at his back and he locked me with his arms. I buried my face to his chest and my tears wasn't still satisfied of pouring out from my eyes immensurable and it fell down again from my eyes like a ragging waterfalls.

"So honey now"

He continued singing but he was just whispering only to my ears and his breath was giving me goosebumps. His arms was wrapped tightly around me.

"Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart"

I can almost hear his heartbeat. It was pumping rapidly and it makes me cry more.

"I'm thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are"

He hums on my ears gently and I closed my eyes. His voice was almost a lullaby to me.

"Maybe we found love right where we are," He says the lyrics and he pulls away from the hug to face me.

"I'm sorry for making you cry over and over, baby." He says while cupping my face. "But I hope that those tears are because of happiness." He says while staring to my eyes and I can still feel the tears flowing from it.

"I know I've been a jerk and I don't deserve someone like you," He starts.

"But I can't see myself growing old with someone none other than you, Sophia. You are my world. You and our baby. I want to end all your worries and doubts because believe me, all I worry about is if you'd agree to marry me," He says and I can't.