Faded Memories|10

"Sophia! Are you okay?" Kylie bangs my bedroom door because I'm stuck in here the whole day.

I texted my employess that I can't go there because I can't even stand.

I feel so weak. I feel that might fall to my knees when I try to stand up. All of my energy got drained from what happened last night.

It's just too much to bear.

I lost it.

I lost my child because I'm so indecesive. I don't think that I could forgive myself.

Tears are escaping my eyes again. I caressed my stomach and feel the pain in my chest again.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered.

I feel so worthless. I let my child die.

"For heavens sake! You're scaring us again!" Kylie yells as she got in. I'm sure she used my spare keys again.

"Sophia, get up! Are you planning to stay here for the rest of your—oh my god. Why are you crying? Is your head in pain again? Should I—" I forced myself to got up and I hugged her as I cried harder.

"Sophia," She calls. "What happened?" She asks worriedly.

"I lost it." I said between my sobs.

"You lost what?"

"My child." I mumbled and cried harder.

"Oh shit. Who told you that?" She asks irritatedly as she tries to comfort me.

"Sha—shawn,"

"That bastard!" She hissed and just let me cry all of my sorrows.

Kylie left me alone in my room. She said that she'll cook for me.

"Are you okay now?" Hayes asks as he walks inside and I nod a little.

He sat on the edge of my bed and sighed.

"Sophia,"

"Hmm?"

"Have you talked to Shawn?" He asks.

"Yeah." I said almost a whisper.

"What happened?" He questions and I sighed.

"He told me what happened," I paused. "That I had a miscarriage." I added.

He looks at me seriously.

"I know its hard to accept it. Even me, I can't believe on what happened. I honestly didn't agreed with Shawn's decision to give you to Greyson but I know what he feels. He beats himself for losing the child and until now, I know it still haunts him. I'm just glad he's strong to come up with things and sticks with life." He says and it pierces to my heart. I know its hard for him too. But I'm still hurt right now.

"And then he realized that he shouldn't have done that decision that's why he's bugging you around. I know how you loved each other. I know what pain and what you've been through. I know you had too much but think about him. He also had been through a lot and yet he's still trying to fight for you because he loves you," He was very serious right now and I can feel his sincerity.

"He also deserves to be fought for. Look, I'm not saying this because he is my friend. But from what I can see, based on what I've witnessed. He sacrificed a lot just for you. And I think you should do the same now. He needs you right now. I can't stand seeing you both miserable if you can be there for each other." He bursts out that hit me.

All of these makes sense. He's right. I'm not the only one who's hurt. Maybe the torture to him was doubled. I shouldn't be hard on him. We should try to accept and move on with the past together and we cannot do that if I keep on pushing him away.