Faded Memories|5

"Ellen texted me," I said.

"What does she said?" Grey raises his eyebrows.

"She's inviting me on her show and I might perform a song," I said happily and his face grew emotionless.

"Why?" I asked worried.

"You sure you can?" He asks.

I nodded.

"I'll be fine." I said and smiled.

Greyson is acting so weird the whole week. He's always on his phone talking to Rick as what he have said but I don't know why I'm doubting it wasn't him and he's hiding something.

"Aright. I'll go. Be back before dinner," He says before leaving.

I let a deep breath out and tried to compose myself.

"Right!" I mumbled as I decided to cook for our dinner. I don't remember much that I was good at cooking but maybe I could try. There are lots of recipe on the internet that I could rely on.

I changed my clothes and went out to hail a cab. Grey doesn't allow me to drive. Well I know how to. Maybe that's what I haven't forgot ever since I got an amnesia.

I pulled a cart when I got to Walmart. There's a lot of people right now here. I planned to cook steak for us with mashed potatoes so I went to the meat section and scanned on the ray of meats.

I'm a bit nervous because it's my first time to cook for us. We always call for delivery or drive outside to eat. Grey doesn't pushes me to cook. In fact, he doesn't want me to do household chores but I insist. I can't call anytime to clean our unit when I'm already there. It's my responsibility to take of our home and Grey of course.

I went to the counter when I already got my ingridients.

I smiled to the cashier as he hands me the paper bag.

"Thanks," I said .

I saw a cake stall beside and I craved for a chocolate one.

"Thanks, baby." He says and kisses my forehead.

"Better try it Shawn. Sophia baked it." Her mom says and I smiled.

"You baked it?" He looks amazed.

"Uh-huh" he took it and went to the table and he sliced it.

He took a slice and eats a part.

"This is good," He compliments.

"Not bad for a first timer?" I asked.

"No. This is great." He says.

What the hell was that? I shook my head. His voice was running on my head again.

Another ripped memory? All of my past memories that are coming back was all about me and Shawn. And it's weird. Freaking weird. Why do I don't have memories with Grey? Are those memories essential than things I was with Greyson that they were only the ones who comes back?

I blinked my eyes multiple times before I snapped back to reality.

"Yes, Maam?" The sales girl asks and I smiled at her.

"This one please," I said and she nods cheerfully.

Just a cake? A part of my memory flashes back?

"Thanks." I thanked her as she hands me the box of cake.

I went out of the grocery and waited for a cab.

Wait... is that?

That's Greyson's mustang!