•Prologue•

It was began three years ago. The first time he had a crush on Choi Youngjae.

It was not healthy.

His mind was always had a dirty thought about that beautiful sunshine, anywhere, everywhere.

But, that beautiful sunshine was just too innocent to realise his effect on him.

When Youngjae smiled beautifully at him, he swore he wanted to fuck that mouth senseless.

When Youngjae started to dance with that slim and breathtaking body, he swore that he wanted to slam Youngjae's body on the ground and showed him exactly what he can do with that gorgeous body.

It was not healthy but he found himself falling more into  Youngjae's charming spell.

No one ever ride him this hard. Hell, no one even ever made him wanting something so freaking much. He never attracted to anyone this hard, this desperate.

But Youngjae, fuck. He knew he can get a boner by hearing that cute name. It was heaven and hell at the same time.

"One day Youngjae, I'll make you feel my hand tighten around your throat as my cock slips inside you." He murmured as he imagined that beautiful sunshine again.

Youngjae, you're mine, baby.

========

Cuz wattpad being so MEAN, i've to publish this back!
Anyways, i hope u enjoy it :)