•Six•

Warning: some bad bxb smut shit. I'm sorry, kids.

♩♩♩♩♩

Finally Jaebum's POV.

I sipped the warm coffee into my mouth slowly, enjoying the addicting taste. The weather was no good because it was raining hardly outside. The flash of lights streaked through the black sky and a loud, menacing thunder was booming angrily, which only gave an unpleasant feeling to every human being. The atmosphere became a little cold for my liking.

I sat in front of my desk, doing nothing. I tried to do my homework but no, I was not in the mood for studying. How can I focus when my mind was only remembering that person? The only person that could completely drove myself crazy, Youngjae.

My baby Youngjae.

It had been a week since our last 'talk' (it was more like a fight). Since that day, we kept doing each other business and tried to avoid one another. Even at the college, I didn't bother to bully him again. It was a total shock to everyone when I didn't pick on him like I always did.

But somehow, I didn't want him to hate me even more than he already was. And I was sick pretending that I hated him when there was not even a single thing about him that I could hate. He was perfect.

Maybe too perfect for me.

Suddenly, someone was knocking my bedroom door, making me snapped back into reality. Since mom and dad were out from town for 2 days, I knew it wasn't them.

There was no doubt. It was Youngjae.

It really weirded me out for him to knock my bedroom door. Frankly, I didn't want to deal with him right now. But much to my annoyance, the knocks became loud and it was really hard to ignore.

Sighing, I went towards my door while wearing the emotionless face, like I always did.

When I opened it slowly, I tried to control myself for being able to see him this closer after a whole damn week.

There he was, my baby boy that flushing crazily.

Too adorable.

"Umm. I wonder if I could I s..sleep here?" He asked me quietly while looked at the ground. I raised my eyebrow in confusion, slightly surprised hearing his tempting request.

Before I could think any possibility, Youngjae spoke again, this time met me in the eyes. "Don't get me wrong. I..it's just I don't like to be alone in this crazy weather."

I let out an amused smirk when I heard his concern. If that was not adorable, then what?

"Didn't know that you're afraid of storm." I exclaimed teasingly, only made Youngjae pouting and biting his bottom lip as a response. "Come in." I commanded.

Youngjae slowly made his way into my room and went straight towards my bed with his large squishy teddy bear. He made himself comfortable in the bed as he embraced the teddy bear that almost as sized as a human being.

I hated to admit it but I was kinda jealous with the teddy bear that could be in Youngjae's arms. Don't judge me.

"Do you really need to bring the teddy bear with you too? It's  taking too much space." I complained while rolling my eyes in irritation.