•Sixteen•

Choi Youngjae's POV

This is crazy.

I tried to control myself from exploding fiercely. As a result, my heart beating rose up to the point that it was aching too much.

One moment, I was just enjoying my life normally. And the next, the devilishly guy decided to appear out of nowhere and ruined everything.

I couldn't believe that he was here. Right in front of my eyes.

Glaring at Jaebum that sat across of me, only infuriated myself. His sudden appearance was bringing the old memories, the old us, the old me.

I hated it so much. I didn't want to do anything with him anymore. I was done.

At this dining room, the sound of Hyunseok that prepared dinner in the kitchen motivated me to give a piece of my mind to Jaebum, without Hyunseok ears dropping. From the deepest of my heart, I never wanted to talk with Jaebum again. But, I couldn't avoid him right now. He was here.

"What the hell are you doing?" I started, gritting my teeth with so much anger that I was vibrating with it. "And how the hell did you know my address - ?!"

Jaebum just glanced at me with those emotionless eyes. His gaze was piercing through me, making me shifted uncomfortably. He tried to wear an expressionless mask on his face, but I could feel the resentment that surrounded him.

"Sana told me. She might hate me to death but it wasn't really hard to make her spill the address." He said with a very calming voice.

Sana? I should know better. I couldn't believe that she told Jaebum my location. This whole thing was really infuriating. Really upsetting. Why couldn't Jaebum just leave me alone?

"I'm taking you back." As he tightened his fist, Jaebum spoke something that made me gasp surprisingly. I tried to look into his eyes, trying to see the lies, but the only thing that I found was honestly. Was it?

"I don't know what the fuck are you thinking Youngjae. But, that guy,.. " He growled, pointing at the kitchen. "..takes what's mine."

"Yours?" Now he mentioned it, back there, he always told me that I was his. But,..

"I'm not yours." I stated in annoyance, keeping it in my mind that I would never be one.

"You. Are."

"As if.." Trying to keep my voice low, I hissed darkly at Jaebum. "..we never had anything in the first place, Jaebum. I was just another toy for you to play around. Remember?"

It felt so bitter once those words vomited from me. My heart was tightened achingly, making me felt suffocated with this situation.

Trying to control my emotions from kept flowing in, I bit my lower lip hardly. It was hard to act like it didn't hurt me, when it completely did. Even until now.

Don't cry.

"For the thousand times, I didn't leave on purpose. I just want people to stop talking about us." Jaebum tried to explain himself but I had none of it.

"Buzz off, Im Jaebum."

He kept hurting me whether he realised it or not. And I didn't care what was his reason for leaving me behind.

He left me. Behind.

That little fact, was already been able to make me felt the lowest about us.

When Jaebum asked Hyunseok to stay over here, I was the first person that went against it. But, Hyunseok had scolded me after that, saying that I shouldn't be rude with my own brother and he could surely stay here.