•Fifteen•

Me being so extra while writing this  ._.

Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎉🎉

_____________

Choi Youngjae's POV

"I'll wait for you at the coffee shop. Yeah, just take me around 5." I spoke softly on the phone, where the person on the other line was my boyfriend,  Hyunseok. "Sure. L..love you too."

After I hung up the phone, I slowly put it back inside my pocket before sighing tiredly.

What a day.

Today, the teaching was really wiped out all of my energy. I almost blew up because of the  students' behavior that always got into my nerve. Sometimes, middle school students could be out of control. It wasn't even funny.

Even though I was bothered with all the school stuffs, my mind would still unconsciously think about other things.

My habit of over thinking too much was kicked in again, as  various kind of unpleasant thoughts stared hovering in my mind.

Like how I thought about that asshole, Jaebum. For example.

Trust me, I tried to avoid myself from thinking about that guy. But, the more attempts I did to just vanish him from my mind, the harder it got to erase him from there. It was irritating me to hell.

Last week, when sana told me that Jaebum was searching for me, I was dumbfounded on my place. At that moment, I didn't know how to react when she mentioned it right into my face.

Why would he search for me now?

Screw Jaebum. After all these years, I told myself to move on from him. It worked once I met Hyunseok years ago. I was happy with Hyunseok, and I felt so blessed to be together with him. Because of him, Jaebum was never became my concern anymore.

But, why would Jaebum try to come back into my life right now? When I already tasted happiness without him around? That one name, Im Jaebum, successfully making me doubted about everything again. He made me feel insecure about so many things. It sucked.

Stop thinking about him! Stop thinking about him! Just stop!

I can't.

I can't forget his teasing smile, his intoxicated scent that made me thirsty for him, his hot breath against my skin, his amazing kiss...that making me ㅡ

Holy shit.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm myself down. The hot pink blush was forming on my cheeks for losing it like that. This was bad. I really loathed myself for having a dirty thought about that guy again. Shit. I just wanted to die on fire right now.

Once Sana's coffee shop was already on the sight, I dragged my groggy body into it. I really  wished that talking with Sana could distract myself from Jaebum. I wished.

The first thing that I heard once my legs landed inside her shop, was Sana's high pitched voice. She should be thankful that there was only a few  customers at that moment. Her angry voice that disturbed peace could actually make the customers walked out from here.

"Noooo. I said NO, Jackson! Stop doing something funny, you snake!" She growled irritably, walking back and forth behind the counter. "I swear to God. Don't give my fucking location to him! Do you  hear me?! Hello? h..hello?!"

Sana looked like she could kill anyone as she stared at her phone in disbelief. I wondered what was wrong with her. Again.

"Why are you so pissed?" I greeted Sana that didn't notice my presence yet. Once she titled her head up, she pulled me closer, making me stumbled before I regained my balance again.