•Five•

Youngjae's POV

"Nerd, open the door." Jaebum yelled at me while playing a video game in the living room. I was in the kitchen, enjoying my ice cream when his command reached my ears. Grumbling, I walked to the front door that had been knocked several times by someone.

"Youngie!"

"Sana?"

Sana quickly wrapped her arms around my waist, making me gasped in surprise. After that long embrace, she let me go while smiling sweetly at me.

"Are you surprised?" She questioned me, making me gaped in disbelief.

"Well, of course I am." I replied. Someone please tell me why she was here?

"Sorry, babe. I thought that today is the perfect day to do our assignment." She explained herself as she stepped into the house. I just shook my head, it was not like I could stop her. We were talking about Sana right now.

"Oh, hello Jae!" Sana greeted Jaebum when she saw him. Jaebum slowly turned his attention from the video game and dropped his jaw when he saw Sana's presence.

"What are you doing here?" Jaebum stopped playing the video game as his eyes followed Sana's movement that took a seat on the sofa. The room was silence for a moment as time stood still.

"What? I need to meet Youngie." She replied casually while playing with her hair. I slowly glared at Sana, giving her don't-mess-with-him look. Sana just smirked and gave me I-can-handle-this look.

"Sorry, but you're not invited here. Please get out, Sana." Jaebum said coldly. "And stop with that Youngie thing. I'm sick hearing it."

Sana just scoffed while watching Jaebum continued playing the game. I shook my head in disbelief because of Jaebum's audacity. "Hey, why are you being so rude? She's a guest."

"Shut up, nerd."

"No." I retorted, glaring at him hardly. Jaebum just huffed and continued playing that stupid video game. "And, if you don't mind. Please play the video game in your room. Sana and I need to do our assignment so we don't need any noise."

"Oh, really?" Jaebum drank his coke first before he responded. "What if I don't want to?"

Sana and I stared at each other before she interrupted. "Then, Youngie and I will just do the assignment in his room. Just the two of us, together."

I can feel that Jaebum tensed a little bit. As he clenched his fists, Jaebum glanced at Sana, and then at me.

"Whatever, I'm sick looking at your face anyway." Jaebum muttered as he went upstairs. After his body was out of the sight, Sana chuckled uncontrollably and walked to the kitchen. She opened the gigantic refrigerator and took a small box of orange juice from there and drank it.

"God, did you see that, Youngie? He's so jealous and it's a bless to see him like that." Sana exclaimed as she giggled again. The frown creased on my forehead as I watched her odd behavior.

"What are you saying, Sana?" I asked in confusion.

Now, Jaebum was not the only one that acting weird. But, Sana as well. Where was the sweet Sana that I met last weeks? Now, it was a Sana that laughed her ass off while eating my chocolate ice cream.

"Youngie, do you have to be so blind? He's jealous as fuck because you don't give him attention." She said casually as she sat on the counter. "And omg, I love it so much! It's really good to watch him suffer like that. Serve him right, he humiliated me in front of the cheerleaders and football team, now it's time for revenge."