•Seventeen•

Choi Youngjae's POV

"Have a good night sleep, honey."

The least that I could do was smiling bitterly when Hyunseok handed me the teddy bear before kissing my cheek softly. Jaebum一the dumb-idiot-jackass, just standing up beside of me while watching everything silently. His stoic face clearly showed that he wanted Hyunseok to get the fuck out from the bedroom already.

Once Hyunseok was out of sight, Jaebum finally opened his mouth. And everything that came out from him only made me annoyed to the core.

"It seems that you still keep the teddy bear, huh?"

Feeling utterly frustrated, I just shoved the teddy bear to Jaebum's chest harshly. I didn't have time to deal with his bullshit now. I just wanted to sleep and forgot his existence.

"Take it back. I don't need it. I already moved on anyway." I hissed while glaring at him. That teddy bear was my favourite. It was his gift for me. I didn't even have any idea why in the world I still kept it. Ugh - embarrassing.

But, Jaebum only smirked before heading to the bed and lay himself comfortably there. "Yeah. I can see that you're moving on just fine." He replied with a sarcasm tone.

The blushes were covered my cheeks as I gritted my teeth in resentment. His words were making me flustered than ever. I couldn't even find a proper word to respond.

"I can't believe that you're dating that guy, Youngjae. He looks like one of the nerds from our old school. Let me guess, the sex must be awful." Jaebum continued, clearly ticking me off. Taking a deep breath, I tried to make a nice comeback.

"Shut up! H..he's better than you."

"Yea, right." Jaebum huffed, totally didn't buy my exclamation. Under his intense state, I could only stand rigidly on my place. I didn't dare to move. Even breathing seemed so hard to be done.

"How long you want to stand over there? Get your ass over here." After a moment of silence, Jaebum opened his mouth again.

"No."

Stubbornly, I just bit my bottom lip hardly. Let face it - being in the same room with Jaebum, was actually suffocating me. Even after those times that felt like forever, he still managed to make my heart beat rapidly, even how much I tried to deny the ugly fact.

I never expected things to happen like this.

Taking a deep breath, I spat out the words that really bothered me since he showed up here."W.. Why are you like this? Acting all nice to me? Stop pretending like there's nothing happened between us."

"Oh really? Then what the fuck do you want me to do? Get on my knees and beg for forgiveness?" His voice was tighter when he uttered those poisonous words. He was pissed off even how calmed his face may seem.

"No, I don't want your stupid apologize! I just want you to get out from this house. What are you thinking? I've boyfriend for fuck's sake! What if he knew about us? I can't lose him because of your selfishness.!"

Jaebum only let out an empty laugh. As if everything that I said was hilarious. "That's so hypocrite of you to talk like that. You don't even love him."

"You're wrong.. " Tightening my fists, I came near the edge of the bed. The face that Jaebum showed really made me in rage.

I hated how confidence he was.

I hated how he could read me so well.

"O.. of course I love him."

I didn't see it coming when Jaebum grabbed my wrist and made me fall into his chest. At first, I was panicked, before trying to escape myself from his tight hug. But, Jaebum had none of it as he crushed me with his grasp.

"Let me go!"

"I dare you,.." He spoke as our eyes were locked with each other. His palm was placed at the back of my neck, making it impossible for me to move away. "Say that you love him again."

"I... " Opening my mouth, I tried to vomit the words. But, it stuck in my throat.

Impossible. Not when Jaebum stared at me with those intense eyes.

"See.. You don't really love him." Jaebum stated firmly, before his fingers touched my lips. "You still love me."

No way.

I didn't know how it started when he slammed my lips into his. My eyes widened in absolute surprise as Jaebum slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring it forcefully.

"J.. Jaebum, you-! "

Trying to struggle was a lot of jobs. He locked my movement, making it hard to fight back. Our bodies that perfectly glued together didn't make anything better as Jaebum kept attacking my mouth. I could feel it coming - the familiar heat that was spreading inside of me.

This isn't good at all..

"Pfft, look at you. Where's your boyfriend now?" Jaebum uttered mockingly,  loving the way I melted in his hands.

"Get off!" I hissed darkly, trying to keep my voice low so Hyunseok wouldn't hear me. His words felt like cold water that waking me up from my foggy mind. With all of my energy, I pushed myself away from him. My breath was accelerated, and my cheeks were heated up like it was on fire.

"What the hell are you thinking?!" I started, the venom was threatening to be vomited out. The emotions were overwhelmed, making me felt sick in my stomach. Everything was a total shock for me and Jaebum's presence didn't make anything better.

Jaebum decided to not answering me but instead, he pulled me closer and stuck his tongue inside my mouth again. This time, a little harder than before. An animalistic growl came out from him. I was paralyzed for a second.

"You're crazy.. " I supposed to stop him but my entire body was giving up, shivering with indescribable desire. My mind became hazy as his tongue moved urgently like he used to do, burning me in so many good ways.

And I was being completely selfish, with the way I let him ravished me as he please. As he liked.

After a minute of long, hard kiss, he aimed my neck next. Jaebum's breathing was ragged as he bit and sucked hardly on my collarbone, making me whimpered in both pain and pleasure. I couldn't even control myself anymore.

"Ow -- ahh.. Don't do that.." I closed my eyes, losing my mind in ecstasy. I swore if we didn't stop now, we would do something that I will regret later. Before we could go any further than this, Jaebum surprisingly stopped everything. With a smirk on his face, he stared at me that losing my entire mind.

Kissing my forehead gently, Jaebum finally released me. He rolled himself on the other side of the bed, acting as if nothing had happened just a minute ago. Trying to calm myself down, I glared at him deathly.

"Listen here, I don't give a fuck about that guy you called boyfriend. You're mine. Don't you fucking forget that. And good night."

Huh?

"Wait! Explain yourself, jerk. Don't just simply sleep like that.!"

Groaning, I could only clenched my jaw as I stared at him that getting comfortable in the bed, ignoring my whining. I slowly touched my neck where he bit it hardly just awhile ago.

Tch. That asshole. He left marks on my neck!