•Nine•

Choi Youngjae's POV

I never felt so lonely in my whole life and it became stronger day by day. I knew that I was a loner since the beginning but it never really bothered me until now.

As I waited for the teacher to come into the class, I let my hand danced freely on the white paper. I didn't even know what I drew but if it helped me escaping from the real world, then so be it.

Im Jaebum, the only person that had this kind of effects on me.

That shit surprisingly kept his promise to never bother me again. For God's sake, it was already been a week since the last time we fought and I swore he didn't even look at me.

I was such a hypocrite. I said to myself over and over again that I didn't want anything to do with him anymore. But, I needed to admit that I missed the guy. I miss everything about him, even his bad boy behavior that always rubbed me in the wrong way.

"Youngie!" Since I was out of my mind, I didn't notice when Sana greeted me cheerfully. She ran like a small kid and then took a seat beside me without any permission.

"Hello, earth to Youngie?" Sana waved her hand in front of my gloomy face, trying to snap me back into the harsh reality. I blinked, looking at her with confuse eyes.

"What do you want? Aren't we already finished our  assignment?" I was surprised that I asked her in a very cold tone. But, I guess that the anger and frustration that bottled up inside myself, making me this cold and distant towards anyone.

Also, it kinda weirded me out that Sana still talked to me. I  thought that she didn't even want to glance at me anymore since we already finished our assignment.

"Seriously,.." Sana shook her head, unbelief with my absurd behavior. She hit my arm once, making me yelped in pain embarrassingly. "...what's going on your mind? It's like you're just having a serious heart breakdown."

I sighed heavily and pouted like a kid. "I'm serious Sana. What do you want? I don't have time for your bitching." I replied, continuing moved the pencil freely on the ruined white paper.

"Wow, someone looks angry." Sana scoffed, smiling knowingly after that. "It's Jaebum, aren't it?"

I groaned loudly when she mentioned the guy's name. "Where did you get the idea? It's nothing okey."

"Bullshit. You'll not being like this if it's nothing. Come on Youngie, do you even notice how messy your hair right now?" Sana asked in concern voice, quickly running her hand across my messy hair to make it looked presentable.

"Whatever." I replied dryly, totally no mood for anything.

"I don't care if you're going to fight me but you've to tell me what has happened or I'll not stop bothering you, days and nights." Sana uttered  threateningly but it didn't really  effect me much even though I knew she meant everything that she said.

"Don't worry, Sana. Do whatever you want. I won't fight."

My answer made Sana frowned. She really didn't expect that kind of response from me. I continued drawing something random on the paper. This time I freaking drew a broken heart.

"Did you confess your feeling?" She questioned curiously. "You didn't, aren't you?"

I flinched when I heard what she said. The eye pencil was suddenly broken when I pushed the pencil with so much pressure.

"Just leave me alone, Sana."

Sana that probably wanted to shake some senses inside myself hit my head bravely, didn't even give a fuck if I yelped in pain.

"I love you Youngie but seriously you're the most hard headed, full with ego person." Sana exclaimed, disappointed. "You know what, you're starting to act like Jaebum."

"So?"

"So, pull yourself together." She huffed annoyingly. "Until you make everything crystal clear, don't expect to speak with me ever again." After that, she pushed her long hair backwards and stood up,  leaving me speechless throughout her outburst.

              ♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩

Do it. Don't do it. Do it. Don't do it. Do it. Don't do it. Do it..

I was in my bedroom, staring at  my reflection in the mirror. I thought that I must had been crazy.

Honestly, I hated myself at this moment because the whole talk with Sana really did some kind effects with me.

As I looked at my whole appearance in the mirror, I smiled to myself courageously.

It's now or never.

Slowly, I made my way towards Jaebum's bedroom after I took a very deep breath. My heart was racing really fast because of how anxious I felt. I would going to talk with him again after such a long time. The thought was pleasing, but it also made my legs shaking nervously.

When I reached his bedroom, I slowly knocked the gigantic door.

"Ummm.. Jaebum?" I called him softly but I didn't receive any response from him. Hesitantly, I opened the door since it was unlocked and got inside the bedroom quietly. It was dark but I could see that someone was lying in the bed.

I slowly approached the sleeping figure under the blanket after I closed the door. Because of the darkness, I made sure to walk carefully so I wouldn't hit anything and made a fool of myself.

"J..Jaebum.. are you sleeping?"  I stood up beside the bed, twisting my shirt using my fingers nervously.

Of course he's sleeping.

I cursed under my breath because I seriously picked the 'best' time when I decided to have a real talk with him. Since he was sleeping, I didn't want to bother him any further.

Before I walked away from the place I stood, Jaebum suddenly grabbed my wrist strongly and made me fell on top of his body. I was shocked and confused when two strong arms wrapped around my waist, making it impossible for me to move freely.

"What are you doing here?" Jaebum whispered sensually in my ears, making me stopped struggling from his embrace. "I thought that we were clear to keep our distance from each other."

I shuddered unwillingly. My whole body felt like jelly when he whispered at me like that. If I was standing, I didn't think that my legs would be able to support my melting body.

"I..I just want to talk." I stuttered, the blush was showing on my already rosy cheeks. I was aware that his face was just an inch from me when we practically breathed each other's air.

It was dark but I knew that Jaebum was using that playful smirk as he ran his hands all over my back, caressing it gently. "Are you sure, nerd? You come into my bedroom willingly, throwing yourself at me like this and you expect me to believe that you just want to talk?"

"Y..yes."

"You shit,.." Jaebum buried his face on my neck as he inhaled my scent hungrily. "Why you're smelling like strawberry?"

"I..it's just the shampoo.." I stopped talking when I felt that  his hand was moving lower and lower on my back, finally cupped my ass. I bit my bottom lip because his action really made me want to moan.

"You said that you want to talk. Then, start talking. I want to hear it." He murmured softly, licking my chin with his wet tongue like I was the most delicious candy that he ever tasted.

"I..I love you." I finally said, my breathing was getting rapid and my body seemed to respond with every touch that I received from Jaebum. Feeling fully aroused, I pushed my lips into him, melting instantly with pleasure.

♩♩♩♩♩♩♩