•One•

Choi Youngjae's POV

"Hey nerd, wake up."

I could hear a faint voice in my ears. Hot breath was tickling my neck. There was a hand that rubbing my chest, up and down, making me gasped a little. Because of that distraction, I lazily opened my eyes and unexpectedly, the first thing came into my sight was my step brother's face that smirking at me.

Shit.

"What are you doing in my room? Get out!" I quickly got up from my bed,  feeling fully awake because of his presence. Fuming, I pushed his body away from me but he did not move an inch as he looked at me with that playful expression.

"Come on, nerd. Don't act like I'm gonna rape you." He said mockingly. My rosy cheeks were on fire in an instant because of his words. But, I brushed it away and glared at him with hard expression.

"If I didn't wake you up, maybe you'll miss college today."

I huffed in annoyance when I heard his 'concern'. That was kinda funny to my ears.

"Please jerk, since when do you care about me? Maybe mom was the one who told you to wake me up." I replied savagely, staring at him deathly.

He just smirked at me and that was irritable to no ends. Jaebum leaned his face closer to me, trying to keep the eyes contact between us.

"You're so right, nerd. There will be no way I'll go here and wake you up because I wanted to." He slowly got up from my bed and moved his legs to the door. "By the way, nice pyjamas." He commented while winked at me, making me burn inside my heart, and also my cheeks. Ugh, stupid!

I took my fluffy pillow and threw towards his direction. Sadly, the pillow just hit the door as he went out from my room, laughing his ass hardly.

"Shut up, you idiot Im Jaebum!" I yelled loudly while covering my pyjamas that had ducks print on it.

My life was basically sucked since he came into my life. It was all began when my mom decided to marry his dad. They worked in the same company, and thing just happened. I was surprised when my mom told me that I would get a new dad and a brother.

I did not really like the idea of having a new family in my life. Besides, I always loved my biological father that already passed away years ago. Still, I cannot do anything about it because my mom was so euphoric with the idea.

It was already been three years since they got married. The most horrible thing about all of this was - Im Jaebum, the most satanic person that I ever met. Since the very first time, we always fought with each other. The reason was simple, I hated him because I hated everything about my new family and of course he hated me too, maybe for the same reason.

After three years living with them, I started to accept my step father because he was nice to me. But Jaebum, ughh, he was a total hell. A total opposite of his father. I never had a peace in my life because of him. Not to mention that he was a bully. He always bullied me at home or college.

At the college, no one knew that we were step brothers except his close friends and my only friend, Mark hyung. What people knew, I was just a nerd that always got bullied by him. That was why I loathed him to death.

After all these years, I knew for sure that we will never get along together. It was just too impossible.

That jerk, was just a nightmare.

==========

~Im Jaebum's POV~

I was always waiting for physical class to come. It was because my class will be combined with Youngjae. Thanks to Ms. Shin that was on the vacation,the only teacher that can handle us was Mr. Kim.