•Two•

~Choi Youngjae's POV~

"Faggot."

"Sluty nerd."

"How dare that fag kissed Jaebum oppa."

"Despite his innocent appearence, he actually kinda bitchy.''

"Slut."

I held my notebooks tightly as I went into my music class. I never lifted my head once despite the harsh whispers that kept reaching my ears.

After that unforgettable incident, many girls that fangirling over Jaebum sent me the death glares and harsh words. I didn't deserve it.

They thought that I wanted to kiss that jerk. That I was the one that started the kiss. No! Over my dead body. They didn't know the kiss was just an accident. Nothing more than that.

The new nicknames that they used to call me really hurt my feelings to be extremely honest. I was not a slut, a bitch, or a faggot. I was straight, I didn't like boys.

That shameful incident happened a week ago. And for a week, I completely ignored Jaebum. Well, I always kept my distance away from him but this time I can't even face him. Whenever we met each other in the hallway or cafeteria, I quickly turned around and ran away from him. I knew that I acting weird but I cannot pretended that nothing happened between us. Even at home, I just locked myself in my bedroom, trying my best not to face him.

I just needed a time to forget everything that happened. But over a week, that incident kept replying in my mind. And it sucked!

I can never forget how he fell on top of me. Or how close we were at that moment. Not to mention how we accidentally kis-

"Okay students. Today, I'll give an assignment for you." Ms. Shin that stood in front of the class gave her instruction. All the students groaned lazily when they heard the word 'assignment'. My mind immediately focused on her when her voice reached my ears, I did not really care about doing assignment. It was my thing after all.

"Stop whining, students. I give you 2 weeks to finish this assignment. One more thing, you won't do this alone. Instead, you'll do this assignment with a partner. I want you to find a partner for this assignment. You may start looking for your partner now and after you finish, let me know with whom you'll be working with."

A partner?

I'm fucked up.

People started moving to find their own partner while I was still rigid on my chair, feeling insecure. I bet that no one wanted to be paired up with me. The whole students seemed to hate me more since that incident. I was glad that Mark hyung still treated me the same. In fact, backing me up when someone tried to bully me. But, he was not here right now. His class was different with mine. I wished from the bottom of my heart that Mark hyung will be here, with me.

I can see that many students already had their partners. I was scared thinking that I might failed for my music class. God, no way!

I cannot ruin my grades just because I did not have partner.

"Hey, Youngjae right?" Suddenly, someone stood in front of my desk. I was startled at first but once I looked up, my eyes met a girl. A cherish smile appeared in her pink-painted lips.

I knew her. She was Minatozaki Sana, a Japanese girl that already stayed in Korea for a very long time. We never talked before so I was surprised when she started a conversation with me.

"Ye..yes." I stuttered a little bit, trying to smile at her. Sana just chuckled watching me getting all nervous and shy.

"Well, I was wondering if you want to be my partner. For this assignment." She said as she sat on the chair beside me. I looked at her in disbelief because I simply couldn't believe that there was actually a human being that offered me to be their partner.