•Thirteen•

Choi Youngjae's POV

"That's him. What a fag."

"Tch, I can't believe that they kissed each other. Aren't they step brothers?"

"Poor Jaebum oppa. He has to deal with that loner."

Pretending to not hearing anything, I walked through the  hallway as quite as possible. The students kept glaring at me furiously, especially Jaebum's admirers that always up to date. They obviously didn't please with the rumors that just spread rapidly like a fire.

It was better to ignore them. If it was involved Jaebum, I was the one that will get attacked in the end, even for a stupid or small reason. 

Fighting back had never been my intention. Jaebum would go back to America anyway, so what was the point of it?

"Hey!"

Suddenly, someone grabbed my left shoulder and turned me around violently. Once I faced the person, I tried to hide the  surprise. It was actually Nayeon that stopped me from walking away.

"N..Nayeon.. wh--"

SLAP!

"You idiot!" Nayeon hissed darkly at me. Her face was red with anger that probably bubbling inside her head. The slap that she delivered to me made my cheek sting. I was speechless on my place.

"I can't take this anymore! I was keeping my cool before because of Jaebum oppa, but now,..!!"

You could actually see that she was on the brink of tears. The frustration was obviously playing with her head at this moment.

"This is all your fault that Jaebum oppa will go to America!!" Nayeon slowly turned into a monster, exploding fiercely like a volcano.

Because of that, she managed to gain attention from the students around us. They just watched silently as Nayeon lost her mind. The madness was in the air. And I was dumbfounded throughout her outburst.

"I..I'm sorry."

That was the only thing that I could offer to her.

"Sorry?" Nayeon scoffed, didn't satisfied with a simple apologize. "No! I won't forgive you! Y..you made him leave.."

Nayeon choked as tears were finally already running down her cheeks. Other students started pitying on her, some gasped in surprise. Yet, I just stared at her with bored eyes. The emotionless face was the only expression that I knew how to show these days.

"It's not my fault." I didn't notice when the words vomited from my mouth. "It's his own choice."

"And it's because of you, idiot!" She objected in irritation. The look of disgust could be seen clearly on Nayeon's face, as if she disagreeing with me till death. "I..I love Jaebum oppa so much and now,..he will be leaving..!!"

Tightening my fists, I was  already on my limit. Her cheap drama made me want to blow up. Nayeon always found a way to make me looked bad, and now, she acted like Jaebum would give a shit about her.

"He doesn't love you anyway. So, get over it already." I said flatly.

It made Nayeon gasp in horror, totally didn't expecting those hurtful words from me.

"S..shut up! That's not true." She tried to deny the truth and I wondered how long she wanted to live in denial.

Jaebum didn't love anyone. Not her. Not even me.

"We all know it's true."

"T..that's.." Nayeon wanted to come out with another comeback, but it seemed like she already loss her words. I was right.