To the boy I once trusted.

Hi. It's me. I don't suppose you'd remember my face but maybe you'd remember my body for that is what you've been circulating and jerking off to. I want you to imagine this- imagine that you decide to choose someone to experiment with and the reason you chose this person is because you thought that they were trustworthy. And imagine actually liking this person and respecting him to the point where you'd listen to them talking for hours even if you don't want to. Then imagine feeling weak with no sense of self worth. So much so that you'd do something just because you feel obliged to do it. They've been helping you and that is how it should be right? It took me a long time to realize that, that is not how things work. I began slipping away and you let me slip away. I've been falling in to this pit of darkness and you never knew. How could you? How could you know that I'm so fucked up that I vomit everyday before going out of my house? How could you know that talking to people makes me sick? How could you know the feeling of wanting to rip your flesh out because that was what was attracting you wasn't it? My c-cups and my moles; not my personality. How could you know the feeling of knowing that you have a beautiful body and face and yet wanting to mutilate it? Slicing open my skin gives me the kind of pleasure destroying me gave you. I'm sorry that I disappeared from your world with no words but I had to. I grew up from the naive, innocent, happy girl to this sobbing mess and I hope you'll be happy to know that you're the reason. You did this for yourself, for your status and in the end you left me to rot and I bore the scars from all of your knives.
Bruised and bleeding I slide down towards the ground, right back where I started for you just pulled my legs out from underneath me, completely annihilating me in the process.