Chapter 6 | Home

I really feel like this chapter is missing something, but here you go!

-----------------------

Madara awoke when he felt someone weakly shaking his arm and he grumpily opened his eyes. He'd rather keep sleeping. After talking until a few hours after midnight, both Madara and Asami went to bed. Now, he was being awoken early in the morning.

Usually, a few hours of sleep would be enough for him, but so much happened yesterday. Yelling and getting yelled at, talking things out after yelling; it was tiring.

''Daddy?"

Madara rubbed his temple and looked to the side, seeing Kouta pull at the sleeve of his shirt. ''What's wrong?'' He muttered, sounding quite hoarse.

Kouta took hold of Madara's arm and pulled once again. ''Kei is here.''

Madara frowned and sat up, feeling Asami's warm feet rubbing up against his. He could still remember her falling asleep with her back turned to him, but now she was lying right by his side. He glanced at her, seeing if he had woken her up, which he hadn't.

After turning his gaze back to Kouta, he slowly got out of bed and ushered him out of the room. When the both of them were in the hallway, Madara closed the door and looked down at the little boy. ''With Kei, you mean Keiji?"

Kouta nodded.

Madara sighed and scratched the back of his neck. Why did he have to come so early? Walking past Kouta, Madara stepped over the cold tiles to the stairs. "Let's greet him then." He muttered.

Kouta followed the older Uchiha as he went down the stairs. While Kouta went down putting both feet on each step before proceeding to the next step, Madara even skipped some steps.

"Daddy, wait!" Kouta whined as he tried to go faster.

Madara turned around and grunted when he saw Kouta almost stumble. "You'll fall." He said. "Just go slower. I'll wait."

Kouta already went down more carefully and he also took the time he needed. Madara watched him closely. He had called him 'daddy' several times before. He couldn't get used to being called that. He wasn't even used to having a son yet.

When Kouta reached the ground floor, they went into the living room. This time, Madara was the one that followed Kouta.

Keiji was just taking off his jacket when Kouta ran into the room, leaving Madara in the hallway.

"Kei!" Kouta exclaimed happily, running to his side.

Keiji smiled and ruffled his hair. "You're back already." He grinned. "Did you bring Asami-san?"

Keiji looked up when he heard the door close, and he frowned when he saw his leader approaching him. "Madara-sama?"

Madara didn't respond and shifted his gaze to Kouta. He seemed happy to see Keiji. It was already obvious that his bond with Keiji was much better than Kouta's bond with him. It bothered him, but it was understandable. They knew each other much longer after all.

Keiji grinned again and put a plastic bag on the table. He understood now why Kouta called him by his name now. "So the real daddy is finally here, huh?"

Madara furrowed his eyebrows, sending him a questioning look. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing~" He spoke, and then he looked down at Kouta. "Will you let me talk with your father for a few minutes?"

Kouta nodded and went to the other side of the room, where he left his plushie on the couch yesterday before he fell asleep.

Madara grunted and sat down on one of that chairs at the table. Keiji sat down on a stool on the opposite side of the table. "I was already wondering where you had gone when you weren't at your place yesterday," Keiji said. "So you've come back here after all."