Escape

(note, this chapter will contain some smut, just a heads up)

Rex's POV

Peter and i officially started dating about three months ago. It's kinda weird when your best friend soon becomes your boyfriend.

Peter was going out on a mission in an hour so i went into Peter's room to kill some time. when i got there, Peter was waiting for me. He took my hand. "you know i love you right?" he asks. I nod with a smile on my face.

I took off my leather jacket and boots and he took off his boots and shirt. he started to kiss me. I began to kiss back. Our kiss soon became a little sloppier. he unclipped my bra and we plopped onto the bed.

We continued our sloppy kisses and he soon started to bite my breasts. He soon took off his pants and underwear and i did the same. We got under the covers and kissed while Peter did the other thing. We started to get tired and soon fell asleep.

I was asleep for an hour and when that hour was up, Peter was gone. I shrugged it off and fell back asleep.

(2 weeks later)

Something was wrong with my body. I knew it. I was feeling hungry almost all the time, i was constantly light headed and i was throwing up every morning. this is nothing that i have ever felt before and i have never been sick like this.

Peter has been helping me out and been caring for me. When i woke up this morning, i ran to the bathroom once again and threw up. Peter was on another mission. Yeah, after i failed that mission for Yondu a while back, he has been giving me death stares and has never given me missions since.

When i was done puking, i pieced it together. Well half of what was wrong. I was supposed to get my period about nineteen days ago. I have been waiting and it hasn't come.

I looked in the mirror. Something didn't look right. I had a weird bump around my stomach area. i put my hand on it and rubbed it. I shook my head. "this isn't happening" i mumbled. But i had to make sure that this wasn't happening. i opened a bunch of drawers until i found a pregnancy test stick. it was kinda old looking but i didn't care.

There was a little instruction manual so i read it and the result came up. Positive.

I gasped. I was pregnant. Me, a sixteen year old. And the father must be....oh man.

I ran out of the bathroom. But i was stopped in the halls. Yondu had pinned me to the wall. "Quill ain't here to save you" he said he motioned the whistle towards my neck. I relied that my leg was free. I kicked him back and ran into my room. Yondu was still trying to kill me.

I ran into my room and began to pack my stuff. Yondu is still trying to kill me and i am going to have a baby in a couple months. that mean't i had to get out of here.

After i was done packing, i opened up the ventilation in my room and left. I made it to the docking bay and stole a ship. I got in and flew away. I was free.

Well i saw for at least 50 seconds. When i was about to set a corse for Knowhere, before i knew it, i was caught in a tractor beam.

People invaded the ship and soon, green smoke filled the air and in a matter of seconds, i was asleep.

Hey Raccoons, Leia here. So you guys got your update. How do you like the fact that Rex is pregnant? What should the gender/name of the baby be. Please tell me because i have no idea.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, check out my other works, and give me suggestions for the book, other books i am currently working on or books i should do in the future.

C u later raccoons! Luv leiakatniss21