Experimented On

I woke up to a zap in my forehead

I woke up to a zap in my forehead. A red beam was digging into my face. i screamed out in pain. I tired to move. I realized that i couldn't budge. I looked around. I was in a chamber. A dark chamber and then only colours that were visible were red and black.

More needles were injected into me. Then i noticed some rays around my stomach area which  reminded me.....i was pregnant.

There was a life inside me and this red beam could very well kill it. thoughts raced into my head about it being dead. But a needle was once again injected into me and i passed out.

(Time Jump)

I awoke. I felt no pain. I noticed a scar on my arm. But there was something happening to it. It was healing. Scars never healed. Well they did but a little well scar stayed. there was no scar on my arm anymore. i gasped.

I started to think of Peter. Of what he could be doing now that i've left. And i didn't tell him that he was going to be a father. i sighed. I felt a rush through my body and soon i realized that my hands were more masculine and i was in red leather. i looked down at my pants. They were red leather with brown boots and my legs were less curvy and had more muscle. I also noticed that my tiny bump was gone.  That meant.

i was a guy! Man that sounded weird. But i just taught that. i had just magically become a boy. It happened after i thought of Peter. So i thought of myself and that same rush came through me again. I opened my eyes and i was back in the clothes these people put me in. Black thigh high boots and black jumpsuit. My bump came back which meant they did't kill the baby. Maybe.

Someone walked towards me. "Subject 467R.E.X is stable" some dude said. "Rex?" i asked. "R.E.X. Rare Extreme Xperimant" the dude said. "Experiment starts with an E" i correct him. "Well we spell it differently!" he snapped.

"Why didn't you kill me?" i ask. "because, we want the child inside you" he replies. "You know?" i ask. He nods. "Kar takes interest in this child, this is why she cares about you so much. At first she took interest in you because of your divine parentage but when we got ahold of you and she found out, she wanted the child more than you" he explained.

Two things there confused me. First, what did he mean "divine parentage"? My parents are just human. And second, what's so special about me and Pete's kid? it's just a human.

"What's so special about this kid?" i ask. "it is a hybrid of an ancient alien race that the father is a part of and an infinity stone wielder" he replied. "So Peter is part of some alien race and i am an infinity stone wielder?" i ask. he nods. "And my-" i start. He cuts me off. "No more questions, now, i am brining you to Kar and we are keeping you there until your child is born. After that, we will have no more use to you and we can kill you" he said.

he released me from the restraints. i stood up. "now what did you do to me?" i ask. "Subject X wanted me make you into a living weapon, so we did. There are markings ingrained into your face, blood in your hair and we injected mutant DNA into you so now you have the abilities to shape shift and to heal, but only scares, bruises and diseases, it will not make you immortal" he explained. I looked at my hair.  Pieces of were starting to fall out. I screamed.

"Shhh" the dude said. I kicked him. I began to run. I found my electric katana and pick it up. I slashed every worker there. I grabbed a gun and shot a whole in the building and ran. I found my ship, got in it and flew off.

Hey Raccoons, Leia here. Yeah yeah, i didn't update Tuesday but that was because i was suffering from a severe case of sick and i was really not feeling well so i didn't get a chance to update. But hey, i gave you guys your chapter now!

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment, share, check out my other works and give me suggestions for this book, other books i am currently working on or books i should do in the future.

C u later raccoons Luv leiakatniss21!