Daughter

Two months later

Two months later

Rocket's POV

yep i'm doing something different

I woke up to Rex screaming my name. I grabbed Groot and ran into the other room and saw her clutching her stomach. "WHAT?" i demanded. "the baby's coming!" she yelled. I looked at her size. "Screw it" i mumbled. I picked her up bridal style. she was heavy as hell but i wanted to get her to Xander safely.

We got onto the ship. "We're going to Xander?" she asked. "Well i can't deliver a kid" i said. "we're wanted by the Nova core!" she reminded me. "Would you rather giving birth in a hospital or in the back of a ship or better yet, prison?" i asked. "I would like a hospital" she said.

I fired up the ship and set a corse for Xander.

(Time Jump)

We arrived on Xander. I picked Rex up bridal style once again. We ran into the hospital. "this girl has gone into labour!" i said to the lady at the desk. "What's her name?" she asked. "Rexine Drew" she said in a pain. "Are you the father?" she asked me. I shook my head. "Where is he?" she asked. "We're unsure" Rex said again. "fallow me" she said.

She lead us up to the room. The doctor walked in. Rex put on one of those hospital gowns. "Are you family?" the nurse asked me. I shook my head. "Wait outside" she ordered. Groot and I walked out of the room.

Rex's POV

I was in absolute pain. Unfortunately no one was there to hold my hand since they sent Rocket out of the room. I was breathing heavily. "push" the doctor ordered. I did so. But i couldn't do it. Sweat was pouring down my face and tears were sparkling in my eyes.

"i can't" i said. I tried again. I still couldn't push. "GET IT OUT!" i yelled. "just push" the doctor ordered once again. So i did. Soon i felt the pain slip away. The placed the baby onto my chest. I smiled. "Congratulations, it's a girl" the doctor said.

I held her in my arms. I began to cry. Rocket entered. "She looks like you" he pointed out. I smiled. I looked back at her. She had my red markings and strawberry blonde hair. but she had my old eyes. My bluebell ones.

Soon the door burst open. that sam guard that worked for that Kar woman arrived. "Hello Rexine" he said with a smirk. "What are you doing here?" i demanded while holding my baby close to me. "I'm here for you child" he said. Rocket jumped in front of me. he pushed him aside. I jumped out of the bed and kicked him.

He flew back. He got back up but Rocket sucker punched him. He flipped Rocket. I was about to punch him but he flipped me and took the baby. He teleported away.

Hey raccoons Leia here. sorry for the long ass update. But i think i'm putting an end to the updating schedule because it stresses me out and i have lots of school work. Also i began to read Harry Potter and that has messed up my life.

Did you like the chapter? Tell me in the comments section bellow. Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow me if you haven't already and check, out my other books.

C u later Raccoons! Luv leiakatniss21