First Training Session

Rex's POV

Rex's POV

I woke up in a metal room. I wondered why I was there since I was staying with Peter. I thought I was dreaming of me and Peter being abducted by a group of alien dudes.

Then I realized, I wasn't dreaming.

I sighed and got up. Then my door slid open. Yondu walked in. He threw a bunch of black clothes at me.

"What are these for?" I ask. "If you're gonna be with us, you need to train and we're gonna be starting a training session" he replies.

Yondu leaves the room. I put the clothes on. It was a black crop top with black shorts and black boots.

I brushed through my hair with my fingers and rearranged it. I tried to look for something to tie my hair back with. I found a little elastic and I tie my hair into a ponytail.

I walked out of my room and I saw Peter. "Are you gonna be training too?" I ask. "Yeah" he replies.

We start walking forward and we see Yondu. "Where should we go for training?" Peter asks. "Here" he replies. He opens the door and there is a whole gym.

We walk inside. "Today, you'll be be lifting weights and doing stretches" Youndu says. "I'll come back in a bit to check on you." He leaves.

I look around. "Should we do stretches first" Peter asks. "Well, i've never trained before" i point out. "Well, neither have i, we could figure it out" he decides.

I pick up a weight. It was pretty heavy. "How do you use this?" i ask Peter. "lift it" he replies. I lift it. It was heavy but i started to get used to it. I should to ten on each side, i thought.

I did so. I was done with the weights and i handed them to Peter. Then i started to think of stretches i could do. Then i remembered seeing Davin and Jess doing some stretches. I remembered a lunge. I started to do a lunge.

(This video is the stretching routine Rex does. None of the dialogue is important unless you want to practice stretching/increasing your flexibility)

Once i'm done, i feel pretty good. Peter did a similar routine but a little more manly. That sounded weird.

I did extra stretches and extra weight lifting until Yondu opened the door. "training's done" he says. Peter and i ran out of the room. I went to my room and he went to his.

I got out of my training gear and looked for something to put on. i searched through drawers and i found a short black skirt with a red t-shirt. i kept my boots on though. I took my hair out of a ponytail and i combed through it.

i laid down on my bed, thinking of why fate hates me.

Hey Raccoons Leia here! So i know this was short and pointless but i wanted to show yo guys how Rex and Peter's training sessions would go.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, check out my other works, and give me suggestions for this book, other books and books i should write in the future.

C u later raccoons! luv leiakatniss21