Final Showdown

Rex's POV

Rex's POV

I was about to cry, but i'm tough so i held them back. "We're going after her!" i decided. "Are you crazy?" Rocket asked. "I want to save my daughter" i repeat. "No" Rocket decided. "She's my daughter and i want her back!" i yelled. "It's a suicide mission!" Rocket points out. "i don't care" i decided.

I got out of the hospital bed. I grabbed Rocket and Groot and ran out of the hospital. we got back onto the ship. i suited up.

I hopped into the cock pit. "How are we going to find her?" Rocket asked. "they're taking her to this Kar person, so we fallow the ship that is in the distance" i reply.

I fly the ship towards the other ship. we began to get on it's tail. I began to shoot at the ship. "I got this" Rocket said.

He scavenged through the ship. he found something. He pressed a button and began to announce something.

"Hey!" he started. "I believe you have something of ours. So if you deeply care for the ship and don't want it blown to bits, you will hand over that baby" Rocket ordered. Man, that guy is a very good speaker.

the guy flew over to us. He shot our ship. I growled. I flew the ship over to him and rammed him. I ended up pushing him into another ship. There was a giant hole in that ship.

I collapsed onto the ground. Rocket held out his hand. I took it. He pulled me up. I stared at a beaten up stone chair. A lady came out of the shadows. She had long glossy blonde hair, pale hair and piercing grey eyes. She was in a leather jumpsuit and knew high boots. The guard walked up to her.

"Lady Kar, the thing you wanted" he said presenting my baby. She was about to take it when i threw my katana. The blade pierced him. I quickly ran and pulled it out of him. I grabbed my daughter. "Stay away from her" i ordered. "Do you even know what i need her for little girl?" Kar asked.

"For what?" i demanded. "She has power beyond any other. Of corse i want it" Kar said. My blood boiled. She took out a long ass blade. "Rocket!" i yelled. He ran. I handed him the baby. "Run and take her with you!" i ordered.

he began to run. "Get the rodent!" Kar yelled at more guards. I turned back to face her. I swung my blade and it crashed with her blade. She did the same thing and i blocked it. I kicked her back.

"Yondu taught you well" she said. "How do you know me?" I demanded. "i've been watching you your whole life Rexine. From the day you were born to today" She replied. We clashed blades again.

She pressed harder on my blade, almost braking it. I kicked her back agin. I flipped then ran. She chased me. i reached a dead end. She cornered me. I got my blade ready.

We clashed out blades again. I thought really hard and got it to electrocute her. She collapsed. I ran back the other way. I thought really hard and changed form. I became one of the guards. She ran past me. Because of corse she did. I took my blade and stabbed her from behind. She collapsed. "Okay that was almost too easy" i mumbled.

"Because it was" i hear from behind. I turn around and Kar stood there. "How? i killed you." "No yo killed a duplicate" she said. I walked up to it and touched it. It disappeared. "How can you do that?" i asked.

"Well i'm just like you Rexine. A science experiment. I ended up getting the same powers as you. But i developed them for one hundred years. I am a power mistress" she explained.

My blood boiled once again. She snapped her fingers. A guard came with a knocked out Rocket. Another guard came with my baby. "How was he able to take out Rocket?" i asked. "Sneak attack. he turns out needs more training" Kar said. She snapped her fingers again and the guard handed her my baby. "Kill her" She ordered. They grabbed me and stanched my blade. "I can heal, you can't kill me" i said. "I will make sure you stay dead" Kar hissed.

I wasn't having it anymore. I kicked the guards back. I hopped onto one of the other guards and broke his arm. I did the same with the other guard. Then i threw my blade. She caught it. She I walked up to me, wielding the twin blades. I noticed something on the floor. Rocket's gun.

I ran to it and picked it up. I grabbed the bomb that Rocket made. I inserted it into the gun. I ran up to her and tripped her down. I stole back my blade. I managed to dig out our ship. It was still sort of working. I shot the gun. I picked up my baby and Rocket and made my way to the ship.

I took off and the ship and Kar blew up. I flew my head back in relief. I put the ship on auto pilot and walked over to Rocket. I checked his pulse. It was a little faint. He was going to be out for a while.

I held my daughter. Then i looked at her. "I can't raise you" i said with tears coming to my eyes. I set a corse for my home. Earth.

When we got there. I landed it in Chicago. I walked up to a house. I knocked on the door. A couple answered it. "Hello, i'm Rexine Drew" i said. "This is my daughter and i can't raise her. I made a mistake of having her and i would like to have her. That is if you want her" i said. They looked at her and smiled. "we have always wanted a child. Thank you Rexine" the woman said.

"Did you name her already?" the man asked. I nodded. "Her name is-" i took a deep breath. I wanted to name my daughter. But i didn't know what i wanted to call her. Then it hit me.

"her name is Jessica Ember Quill but you can always just change her last name" i said. They nodded. "Thank you" they said.

They closed the door. I go on my ship and took off back into space. The song replayed in my head.

This is the story of a dreamer, a soldier,

With the weight of the world upon his shoulders,

Whose got a little room to grow,

Better days are near,

Hope is so much stronger than fear,

Don't stop, march on.

Baby, remember when we learned how to fly,

Play make believe, we were young and had time on our side

Were stuck on the ground, got lost can't be found,

Remember that your still alive

Keep marching on.

About three days later, Rocket awoke. "Hey" i say. "hey" he said back. "Where's the kid?" he asked. "I gave her away" i replied. "Why? We went through all that and now you just gave her away?" he asked. "because, i felt that i couldn't raise her and she needs better people that can raise her" i explain. "besides, the people i gave her to wanted her more than i ever would."

"If that's what you say Rookie" he decided. "Don't call me that" i order with a playful punch. "Alright, what do you want me to call you?" he asked. I smirked. "Call me Rex."

Hey Raccoons Leia here. So i completed this book! I had a lot of fun writing this and i hope you guys had fun reading it. Also it was nice to go back to writing from the POV of my favourite OC and her furry love interest.

Did you like today's chapter? Tell me in the comment section below. Don't forget to vote, comment, share, fallow me if you have not some so already and if you are feeling up to it, check out my other books.

C u later Raccoons! Luv leiakatniss21

🎉 Has terminado de leer Take My Hand (a GOTG fanfic, love story and prequel to Call Me Rex) 🎉