Bounty Hunting

Rex's POV

Rex's POV

We've been traveling throughout the galaxy for a while now. We both have no idea where we want to end up. Apparently Rocket is a Bounty Hunter which is kinda cool.

Today, we landed on a planet called Weupra to see what kind of bounty we could find. I suited up. I braided my hair and slipped on my boots and leather jacket.

We got to the planet. Rocket began scanning people with some sort of tablet thing. I stood there while Groot also stood there. I got fed up so I put on my Walkman and just listened to music.

About seven minutes which mostly felt like an hour to me, Rocket tapped me on the shoulder. I shut off my Walkman and put the headphones around me neck. He showed me the tablet. I stared at it and was amazed.

Firstly, I was amazed at the technology and I was amazed at the bounty this guy had on 'em. "so we track this guy down?" I ask. "No, we ask him out to tea. Yes we track him down!" Rocket said. I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my katanna out of my backpack and put away my Walkman. "Rookie!" Rocket said. I turned my head. "he's over there!" He yelled. He tossed me a bag. "Get 'im" he said. I smirked. I looked at the guy.

I began to run. I jumped up onto a pole. I grabbed onto another one and swung up. The guy punched me. I kicked him down. Once was down, I took out my katana and electrocuted him. I took the bag and put him in it.

I jumped back to Rocket and Groot. "You got 'em?" He asked. I showed him the bag. "Catch" I said. I tossed him the bag. He caught it. We noticed Nova officers. We ran back to the ship.

Once we left the planet, Groot opened the bag and began to interrogate this guy. But all I heard was:

A) this guy's terrified as fuck voice

And

B) I am Groot

"Is I am Groot all Groot says?" I asked. "Uh huh. His vocabulary is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot". Exclusively in the order" Rocket replied. I groaned and walked over to Groot and the dude.

I made sure to have my electric katana in hand. I came face to face with this guy. I slam my hand down on the table. "Where's your bounty!" I demanded. He flinched. I smirked. "Want me to ask again?" I asked. "Trust me, you don't want to" I warned.

"I learned that my boss put a bounty on my after I escaped him" the guy replied. I stared at him. I shook my head. "You're a Ravager aren't you?" I asked. I shook my head. "If we have to bring you back there, I'm not going back to that hell hole!" I said.

Rocket came buy. "When did you get those markings?" He asked. "A year ago, right after I left" I replied. "Then they may not know who you are" he said. I smiled. Rocket went back up to the cockpit. I smiled.

I walked back to my room. I knew it was going to take a while, so I hopped in the shower.

Just before I was done, I decided to have a bit of time to myself. I was still really scared to got back there. Especially to see, Peter. This thought had me place my hand onto my swollen belly.

I got out of the shower and put my gear back on.

I walked back into my room. But it didn't last long because Rocket knocked on my door. "Let's go" he said. I grabbed my backpack and electric katana.

We got onto the Ravager ship. "Maybe it's best you guys get the bounty" I decided. Rocket shook his head. He took my hand. I'll protect you if I have to" he decided. I smiled at him.

We walked around the ship. "There" I said. "That's where Yondu spends most of his time" I said. We walked there.

I never thought I'd come face to face with Yondu again, yet here we are. Rocket tossed the bag onto the ground. The guy got out. Then we revealed ourselves. "We need to retrieve this guy's bounty" Rocket said.

Youndu shrugged and have it to us. Then he stared at me. I gulped. He brushed his hands upon my face. Then he stared into my eyes. "Rex?" He asked. "Uh" I began.

He got out his arrow and was about to bring it towards me. "Rexy run!" Rocket ordered. I grabbed the bounty and ran back to the ship. I sat there.

Rocket got back a minute later. "You got the bounty?" He asked. I nodded. "I think we should get some sleep" I decided.

I put on a pair of loose track pants and a loose fitted top. I was about to doze off until I felt a furry tail. I saw Rocket. He laid himself down just under my belly. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Sleeping" he replied. "With me?" I asked. "I'm protecting you" he replied. "No one is going to come" I reminded him. "I know, but I feel a bit of an urge to protect you and the kid" he said. I smiled. "Okay" I decided.

I finally drove myself to sleep. But durning my sleep, I noticed something. I was falling in love again.

Hey Raccoons, Leia here. Ugh! I know I haven't updated in a while. But this entire week, I got bombarded with homework. I still haven't finished most of it. But I hope this chapter makes cup for it. Also, this is the first romantic moment between Rocket and Rex. SQEEL!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, check out my other works, and give me suggestions for this book, other books and books i should write in the future.

C u later raccoons! luv leiakatniss21