Arrested

another year later

another year later

Rex's POV

A year has gone by but i am five months pregnant. Around this time, i started to get a little round belly, which meant i had to start wearing loose shirts and tying my pants back with an elastic.

Since i escaped Subject X, i've been living on my ship on Xander. I've been trying to find Peter to tell him about me being pregnant but i'm concerned if he's still with Yondu and God forbid i'm going back to that hell hole.

Since, i get hungry easily now, i've been having to head out everyday to get food. But since i don't want to get caught by the Nova Core, i've been shape sifting in to other people.

Oh and yeah, the Nova Core is still looking for me. I notice WANTED posters for me all over the place. So yeah have been trying to keep a low profile. But i'm even concerned if they'll know who i am because of the markings, hair changes and eye changes. Oh and my hair had began to fall out. I tasted the blood that was in my hair before it crusted over and i realized the blood was radioactive and was making my hair fall out! So i began to put it into a braid.

But other than that, i'm pretty good.

I was about to go out to get food but i noticed someone outside my ship. a Nova officer. Shit! I was thinking of a random person and soon i became this person. I exited my ship with my bag. the officer stopped me on the way out. I gasped.

"Who are you?" he asked. I gulped. names began to sprout in my head. i finally chose one. "Reyna" i said. "What are you doing on that ship?" he asked, pointing to my ship. "i live there" i replied. "you live on a Ravager ship?" he asked. "i was a former ravager" i said.

He stared at it. "About a year ago, a girl broke into Nova headquarters and almost tole the Nova helmet" he explained. "that girl had the same ship" he said. "How can you tell?" i asked. "All the Ravager ships are the same" i add. "Because her's had a little message on the side written in spry paint" the officer said.

i looked at the spray paint message. "She gave this ship to me" i lied. He stared at me. "Wait, if you were a Ravager and so was this girl, how?" he asked. "What do you mean?" i ask. "there was only one female Ravager so how were two?" he asked. he stared into my eyes. he threw my onto the floor. i landed on my back so the baby was fine....i think....i hope.

"Change back! Shape shifter!" he ordered. How did he know? i thought. "What are you talking about?" i ask. "I know a shapeshifter form a mile away!" he yelled. He pulled out his gun. "change back, unless you want to be shot!" he yelled. i sighed. the framillier rush came back as i changed back to normal. "You!" he gasped. he pulled me up. "why do you look like that?" he asked. "I was experimented on" i replied. He had me brought to the Nova headquarters to examine me.

"Rexine Alexandra Drew from Terre. She was picked up by a band of missionaries called the Ravagers lead by Yondu Hudanter(i don't think i'm spelling that right but who cares?)she was also taken in by Subject X and experimented on an is now known as R.E.X. Also, she is currently pregnant" they said. "Send her to the Kyln" they order.

(Time Jump)

they brought me to the kyln and sprayed me with orange shit to wash me. They gave me a yellow jumpsuit and a sleeping bag. i made my way to my cell and began to fall asleep.

Hey Raccoons Leia here. So yeah, i forgot to give you guys your Tuesday and Saturday updates. I am really sorry but i got really busy with school and friends. but i'm here now. So yeah, i may not be able to update certain days because i am busy with school. But i will always be here for you guys.

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment, share, check out my other works and give me suggestions for this book, other books i am currently working on or books i should do in the future.

C u later raccoons Luv leiakatniss21!