Chapter twenty three: Home

WHEN TYJO BROUGHT JOSH CHAPSTICK I JUST REALIZED THE COVER FOR CANCER OML 

***

Tyler's POV-

Tomorrow is the day Josh comes home. I can't wait. I miss him so much. I did have to face Jenna again, and she wasn't pleased with me, after I said I'm leaving her, especially for Josh. This time I was determined to make sure Josh is okay, and safe. I can't risk him falling threw my fingers. 

-

"Hi I am here to pick up a Joshua Dun. Where do I wait?" I asked the lady at the desk. She seemed stressed, and I can relate. She pointed to a set of chairs where only a few people were sitting. Which bothered me. I wish more people were sitting there so I would know that people are getting better and being able to go home, and be happy again.

I sat down and began to wait. then I saw in the corner of my eye, a bright poof of pink hair. 

"Tyler!" Josh said from across the room and he ran towards me. He seems happy. I'm glad.

"Josh! Let's go home." I said wrapping him into a hug. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the elevator to go to the car. 

We had to stop on a floor to let other people get on. There was a mother and a little girl. She looked scared and looked like she was crying. I noticed the mother press the button to the floor we were just on. I looked at the little girl before she got off. She looked back at me, with these big eyes. I nodded to reassure her that it would be okay. She got off and the doors began to close.

"Did you see that girl? She looked really scared, and I hope she is okay." I told Josh.

"I agree. Terrified. She was going to the floor we were, maybe she has anxiety, or something." Josh replied. I simply nodded leaning my head against his shoulder. 

We left the elevator and got into the car. Then we drive home. It was beginning to get dark, and then it was just the moonlight that lit the dark street our apartment building was on. I felt my eyes getting heavier. Then we pulled into the apartment building.

Josh shook my shoulder to wake me up. He had an apologetic look on his face. We made our way up to the apartment and I slammed myself into the bed and drifted off to sleep. 

AY I hope you like this so far! I love writing it even though it's not that great.