Chapter Eight: Goodbye to the house

Tyler was getting ready to go see Jenna. What was he going to say? She left him. Tyler was already upset. He was going to divorce the love of his life. Or at least the person he thought was the love of his life. 

"I'm leaving Josh. Don't do anything stupid." Tyler whispered to Josh, as he got up and left the apartment. Tyler was still worried since Josh's suicide attempt. He didn't want to lose another person he cared about.

Tyler made it to the house he once loved. He saw Jenna's Car in the driveway. Tears already started filling his eyes. He met Jenna at the door.

"Tyler. I hope you are doing well." Jenna said.

"I am doing okay. Besides the fact my best friend tried to kill himself because of his guilt." Tyler said. Hoping that would make Jenna want to come back to him, even though he knew she wouldn't care.

"Oh no. Tell Josh I said to get better." Jenna replied. They both continued to talk about the divorce papers, and who was going to sell the house, because neither of them could afford it. then it was almost dark and they had left the house, gathering all of their things they had left there.

Tyler made his way back into his car. He  collapsed the second he got into his car. He could hardly drive because his eyes were so full of tears. 

Hope you're enjoying my pretty bad story!