Chapter Twelve: Beebo

Tyler had an interview by himself that day. He hated having interviews without Josh. If you're going to interview Tyler Joseph, you probably want to interview the other guy in the band too.

"I'm leaving Josh." Tyler said grabbing a sweatshirt, and getting ready to leave the small apartment. 

"If I'm not back when you finish I'll be with Brendon and Pete." Josh replied as Tyler shut the door. 

Josh wasn't really used to being alone since Tyler moved in. Tyler was almost always by his side. Josh continued to get ready to leave to go see Brendon and Pete. He wondered why Brendon even called Josh. He was still mad at him for making Jenna believe his lies. Josh thought he lost Brendon as a friend.

He finished getting ready and left the apartment. 

-

Brendon heard a knock at the door. He walked over and answered it. It was Josh. 

"Hey Josh. Listen, I'm sorry about being mad at you. If Tyler isn't mad, I shouldn't be either. You can sit over there. Pete should be here soon." He said.

Josh nodded and went to sit over in the leather chair Brendon pointed to. Pete came in later on, and Brendon sat in front of the two. 

"So I wanted to tell all of you in a group, but everyone was busy today Except for you two. So I figured, I would tell you, but, I'm-" Brendon's eyes started to fill with tears. 

"It's okay, we're here for you." Josh said trying to comfort Brendon. 

"Sarah and I are getting a divorce." After the words left his mouth, he instantly began to fill with tears. 

Josh got up and went and hugged Brendon. Pete came and joined in after. 

"Thanks guys. But I came into the apartment one night, and I saw someone else in our  bed. I was kind of drunk, so for a second I thought it was just me, but I realized I wasn't in the bed." Brendon said. 

"I don't really want to talk about the rest, I, just, don't feel I can trust anyone anymore." Brendon barely got his words out. 

"You can stay with Tyler and me if you want." Josh offered.

"But how are you going to keep two mattresses on the floor? If Tyler is sleeping in one, you are in your room, and I'm on another mattress?" Brendon asked.

"Oh, um, Tyler is staying in my room, with me. It's a long story, that I don't want to talk about." Josh let out. He didn't want to say he tried to drown himself and then he cut his wrist open before Tyler confessed his love to him. 

"Oh, well, okay. Thank you so much Josh." Brendon replied. Josh gave Brendon another hug. 

Sarah came back to the apartment and told Brendon to pack his things and leave. He did so, and shed a lot of tears in the process. Then all the boys left.

-

So I thought of something else. I tried writing smut, but it was so bad I got rid of it😂 At least I tried😂