Chapter nineteen: blood and tears

If you are triggered by self harm, or suicide attempts, please do not read this chapter.

Josh woke up, reaching for Tyler. He realized Tyler wasn't there, and instead reached for his phone. He felt the paper next to his phone, and squinted his eyes and read it. 

His eyes began to fill with tears. He threw the paper across the room. 

"Why does everything happen to me?" He screamed, then clapsing on the floor. He reached for his phone to call Brendon. Brendon moved in with Ryan the night before. 

"Brendon please help," he said through the phone.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Brendon asked.

"No. Tyler left with Jenna, and they are getting back together, and I don't know what to do." Josh said barely speaking with his voice stuttering after every sentence.

"Calm down. It's gonna be okay." Brendon said.

"I can't calm down!" Josh screamed into the phone and hung up on Brendon. He walked over to the bathroom and calapsed onto the floor. He reached into the trash grabbing the razor blade that was left there.

He sliced the blade into his skin. The then reached into the shelf under the sink and grabbed the bleach. He put it into the cap and began to drink it. 

Tyler walked into the apartment.

He saw Josh laying there wish the bleach next to him. He looked lifeless. 

"Fuck!" Tyler cried out, reaching for his phone and dialed 911. 

"My friend drank bleach and is laying here he isn't breathing." Tyler said to the operator.

They took Josh away in an ambulance and Tyler drove behind. 

Then he waited in the emergency room for news. He messed up.