Chapter Three: Missing

Tyler made his way back home. Still angry about what Josh had been saying. Now even Brendon, his own friend, was being mean, and telling Jenna to leave him. When Tyler came back, Jenna wasn't home. He figured she went out with a friend, or to pick up food. 

Before Tyler knew, he was sitting at his desk working on songs, and other tiny projects. He was up all night, until he glanced over to his clock. It was 10 after 4, then he was taken by sleep. 

The phone on the desk next to the dark brown hair of a sleeping Tyler, was buzzing  and going off. It was Brendon. Tyler lifted his head, barely awake, and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Tyler asked

"Hey! I have your wife! She decided to leave you! She doesn't care for a man who doesn't love her!" Brendon said through the phone.

"What? Why? Where is she? I need to talk to her." Tyler replied.

"She's staying at my place." Brendon said.

Tyler ended the call, and scrambled himself to his car. He drove his way to Brendon's apartment.

"She just left! She heard me answer the phone. She doesn't want to see you anymore. Let's go find her!" A concerned Brendon said the second Tyler knocked on the door.

"No. I love Jenna. But i should leave her alone. She probably just needs to think for awhile. She'll come back eventually." Tyler replied. 

Brendon invited him into his apartment. They had some food, then Tyler left. He didn't know where to go. He couldn't stay at his house, because he didn't want to be in a place without the person he loved.