Chapter twenty Øne: I don't know anymore

TYlers POV:

I can't believe I messed this up so bad. Do I even love Josh? Or Jenna? 

"Tyler Joseph Josh is awake and you can go see him now." A nurse said from infront of me. 

"Okay thank you." I replied. I walked slowly to the room dreading the pain I was about to see my best friend in. 

"Hey Josh" I said to him while I walked into the room. He looked so mentally drained it hurt me so much.

"Hi. Listen I know I'm insane but, Tyler why?" He said. I couldn't take it anymore. I was tired of him being upset. I was tired of not knowing what I wanted. Maybe Josh was right splitting up me and Jenna. Maybe I do love Josh Dun.

"Listen I know I messed up. I know a note was harsh, and I shouldn't have left it. Josh, I only agreed to go back and live with Jenna was because she was what everyone wanted. My family, friends, they wanted me to find a girl who was perfect. But she wasn't. I know now it doesn't matter what the hell peopel think as long as I'm happy and Joshua William Dun I'm happy with you." I said. I meant every word of it.

It was true. 

I walked over there and kissed him. Right there. His lips were chapped. I figured they would be. Josh's family walked in. I didn't notice them til Mama Dun cleared her throat, and I said goodbye to Josh. I walked out of that room, a different person. But this person I want to be.

I have figured out an ending to this, so frens, it's coming soon. It might take a while to finish the though. Høpeful ur enjoying this. Stay alive |-/