Chapter Six: I still care

"Josh?" Tyler said. He realized Josh wasn't replying. Tyler took Josh by the shoulders and pulled him out of the tub. Josh slowly opened his eyes. Realizing he wasn't dead.

"What if the world were you thinking!" Tyler yelled at Josh. Putting him up against the wall. Waiting for a reply.

"I figured you hated me. I did ruin your life. So why not end mine?" Josh said.

"That's just stupid Josh. What about everyone who cares about you!" Tyler screamed at Josh.

"Like who! No one can ever care about me after what I did!" Josh answered with tears filling his eyes. Tyler grabbed him and hugged him. 

"Even though you might have ruined my marriage, I still care about you Josh." Tyler said. 

Josh stayed with Tyler that night. Just in case he got anymore stupid ideas. Tyler was listing many reasons to live. From cute puppies, to the adorable kids you can have one day. But Josh fell asleep after reason one.

The next morning Josh woke up to Tyler hugging him. He didn't question it, he just kind of let Tyler do it until he woke up.

"Huh? Jenna? You're never up-" Tyler started to say, realizing it was Josh he hugging so tight. 

"Oh Josh I'm sorry!" Tyler said. He realized Josh was already awake, with his eyes wide open.

"Hey just get me a girls wig, and I can be your new Jenna." Josh said.

The two laughed, as if nothing bad had happened the night before.