Chapter eleven: Nightmares

Josh washed off his arm with the cuts, and put a bandage in case it decided to bleed again. Josh was glad Tyler didn't say anything about what Josh had done to himself. Josh probably would've felt worse, and have to sit through another conversation about how life is a great thing. 

"are you okay?" Tyler asked hugging Josh from behind while he looks in the mirror.

"Yeah." Josh said. He started walking over to pick up the bloody razor blade he left on the floor. But Tyler snuck in front of him and grabbed it before Josh could.

"I don't want you to feel even worse." Tyler said, throwing the blade into the trash can. Josh is back standing infront of the mirror. Wiping the tears that were left in his eyes. 

Tyler walked up behind him, and kissed him on the cheek. 

"I'm getting tired so go to bed soon."  Tyler said. 

Tyler started making sure Josh fell asleep before he did. Mainly for Josh's safety but also just because Tyler liked how cute Josh looked when he was sleeping. 

Josh made his way to his room, laid down and went to sleep. Tyler came in soon after, putting his arm around Josh. Then soon Tyler was asleep too.

-

Josh why? Why in the world would you tell Jenna this? That's it. We can't be friends. In fact, I might pay someone to destroy every picture of us together. You ruined my life! I hate you! 

"Please don't hate me!" Josh shouted sitting up out of the bed. 

"Josh? I could never hate you! What are you saying? Tyler answered. His voice was raspy since he was woken up.

"I'm sorry. I just had a bad dream, and, and-" Tyler cut him off short when there lips connected. 

"How could I hate you?" Tyler said. 

Idk if I'm gonna write smut next chapter, cuz I suck at writing it😂