Chapter Eighteen: Welcome Back

"20 missed calls from Jenna"

Tyler read off of his phone. "What would Jenna want from me?" Tyler thought to himself. He realized Josh was still asleep, so Tyler changed his clothes and grabbed a jacket and left the apartment to walk around a local park. 

Tyler reached in his pocket grabbing his phone. He started calling Jenna.

"Tyler! I'm so glad you called back. I made a huge mistake. I really miss you. I'm so lonely. Please comeback. I've made such a big mistake." Jenna said through the phone. 

 He didn't really know what to say. Part of him wanted to be happy with Josh. But the other part wants to go back to Jenna. She made him so happy, but so did Josh.

"Give me sometime to think about it." Tyler replied, hanging up the phone. He started to walk back to the apartment building. When he returned, Josh was still asleep. Tyler went to what was his room before he started staying in Josh's room. 

Tyler grabbed a suitcase and started to pack it. 

"Jenna's the love of my life. I have to go back." He thought to himself. He grabbed a pen and paper and wrote Josh a letter for when he woke up. 

It all said how he loved Josh, but in more of a brother way. He left it next to Josh's phone, so he knows Josh will see it. He grabbed the last of his things and left. 

I honestly don't know were this story is going. please bare with me. :)