Chapter Two: Answers

Tyler left his house to go to Josh's apartment. He needed to find out why Josh would ever make up things about Tyler.

Tyler made his way up to Josh's apartment. He knocked on the door. Josh answered, looking shocked Tyler was there at 9 in the morning.

"Can I come in?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah sure," Josh replied.

They both sat on the tiny sofa in the corner of Josh's tiny apartment. They both stay in silence for what seemed like hours.

"So what did you need?" Josh asked. Tyler stared at him. Josh seemed to be shaking. He was nervous. Why did he need to be nervous?

"Why did you tell Jenna I didn't actually love her?" Tyler asked, waiting for a reply. Josh stood up and walked to the kitchen. He was obviously trying to ignore the subject.

"Josh I need an answer," Tyler said. Josh was still wandering around the tiny apartment. Tyler's face was getting red, because he needed an answer.

Josh! Tell me why you lied to my wife!" Tyler yelled to Josh. Josh sat down with his head in hands. Tyler saw a tear fall from Josh's eye.

"Josh?" Tyler said. He wasn't really mad anymore. He was concerned for his friend.

"Do you want to know why Tyler?" Tyler nodded, waiting for Josh to respond. "Because I'm in love with you Tyler." Josh said. He left the small couch into his room. Tyler could hear the sobs coming from Josh in the other room.

Tyler walked in, to see Josh sitting in the corner.

"Hey, Josh? It's gonna be okay." Tyler said walking over to Josh and starting to rub his back. This was the first time Tyler ever saw Josh this upset. Josh was shaking.

"T-Tyler, I'm really sorry, i understand if we can't be friends anymore. I understand if you hate me. What I did was wrong and you don't deserve-" Tyler stopped Josh from speaking. Tyler's lips met Josh's. He didn't know what else to do. 

Josh pulled away, getting obviously more upset with himself. 

"Tyler I can't. You're married. Go home. I'll be okay." Josh said. Tyler gave Josh a big hug. Then he left the apartment.