Chapter 28: taken away

Shits bout to go down

Joshs POV-

I came home, Tyler wasn't there. I figured he left to get more food, or maybe a movie. I sat around for about an hour. I was worried now.

I called, then I heard a hello.

It isn't Tyler.

"Hello Josh. You want your cute little boyfriend back? Come get him." the voice said. 

I drove for almost two hours, praying something bad wasn't happening. Hoping Tyler will be okay. I arrived to a small house behind a line of trees. 

I ran in, to hear faint screams. Then I saw Tyler with tape around his mouth, and hands tied behind a chair, and of course, Tyler's uncle and my dad standing behind him. 

"Hey little fag, you ready for your boy toy to die?" My father said.

"I won't let that happen." I replied. I put my hand behind my back, grabbing my keys and gently putting each one between my fingers. I wasn't going down without a fight.

Tylers uncle had a gun and put it against my head as a threat. Then he slowly walked to Tyler. He gave the gun to my father, then he put the gun against tylers head.

"Goodnight little boy." He whispered into his ear. I used my fist and pushed him over before the bullet left the gun. When it did, it hit the wall skimming the back of tylers hair, without hurting him. 

Tylers uncle was reaching for the gun while I unwrapped tylers hands and carried him out to the car as fast as I could before they could catch up. We drove off into the sunset and left to get back to the apartment.