Chapter Ten: Razor Blades

If you are sensitive to self harm plz don't read this chapter 

When Josh came back, he instantly made dinner. Tyler didn't pay much attention to what Josh was talking about over dinner. He was thinking.

"Could Josh still like me? Could he still make up lies to be with me?" Tyler asked himself. 

Josh started to notice Tyler wasn't paying attention. He just casually agreed to everything he was saying. 

"Oh and then we can kiss on stage in front of everyone." Josh said hoping to get Tyler's attention.

"Sounds good." Tyler replied. He Tyler looked at Josh. His eyes widened.

"You okay man? You seem a little out of it. You literally just agreed to make out with me on stage." Josh said

"I don't know my mind has just been wandering lately." Tyler replied. Putting his dish into the sink.

"What kind of wandering has your mind been doing?" Josh questioned Tyler.

"Do you still like me Josh? When I asked you why you why you told my wife I didn't love her-" Tyler heard sobs coming from Josh.

"Hey, I didn't mean to bring back that memory for you. I just wanted to ask if you still felt the same way. I'm sorry." Tyler said, pulling Josh into a hug.

Josh shrugged him off, and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He then sat on the floor next to the shower. He still couldn't wrap his head around how he could've been such a jerk.  He began to cry, and question why he was alive again. He still loved Tyler. 

"Josh please come out. I didn't mean-" Tyler said with Josh cutting himself off again. 

"Tyler, I know you probably want to move out, so just pack your things and leave me to probably kill myself." Josh replied.

Tyler grabbed a credit card, and put it through the door. It was something his mom taught him when he was younger.

"Why would I move away from someone I love? Josh, I just wanted to ask if you felt the same, because, well, Joshua William Dun, I think I'm in love with you." Tyler said, putting a hand out for Josh to pull himself off of the ground.

Josh grabbed Tyler's hand, and pulled himself up. Tyler pulled Josh close and kissed him. Josh kissed back, realizing Tyler wasn't mad anymore. 

The two had moved into a hug. Tyler felt something damp on his back. He then looked on the bathroom floor to see a bloody blade. Realizing what Josh had done to himself. But Tyler didn't care as long he had Josh in his arms.