Chapter 5 - Texting The Husbands

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PLEASE VOTE!!!

Okay. So here's chapter 5. It's kind of uneventful but equally important. I'll upload soon and I promise the next chappie will be worth it!!! I've already started to write it and know where I'm going. It'll be fun;) Haha. So please: VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN! Thanks!

_______________________________________________________________________________

My head was still spinning after I had bumped into Mr. D’Amato at the grocery store. He had been extremely helpful to me... But why?

I don’t care. I was so thankful that he had helped me find my brother, I don’t think I could have found him so easily without Mr. D’ Amato’s help! 

So that’s where I left it at. I was thankful to my teacher for helping me. 

I had tried to discipline Landon but the little dude was so shameful! It hurt me to see him so guilty and on the verge of tears. I simply told him not to do that again unless he wanted me to die of a freaking heart attack.  

He chuckled. 

My little brother went to play with his toys and eat some sour patch. Well, half of his sour patch. Me being the fat ass I am ate about a half of the bag. They’re just so orgasmic! 

The first thing I had done was put away all the food we had bought after the little grocery scene. Let’s just say I spent more than a hundred dollars at Dominick’s but the money didn’t matter. My mom had put grocery money in a jar so I could restock the empty kitchen. She simply wouldn’t let us starve. Which is good, considering the fact that three hours of not eating to me is like a damned omen with my own personal demon stuffing his face in cake. 

This is America. The USA. There is food, therefore, I shall eat it. 

Once I had put everything in the right shelves and compartments, I put water to boil on the stove.  My world famous pasta would be up and ready for us to feast! Pasta; because I could barely cook anything else. I was too lazy to learn to feed myself properly, therefore, I bought junk food.  

Come on, who doesn’t like junk food?

While the pasta shell I had dumped into the now bubbling water were beginning to cook, I spread some Onion and Chive cream cheese on crackers. Yes, onion and chive. Philadelphia cream cheese to be exact. 

Goddamn, Mel, you’re such a fat ass! 

When the pasta had finished, I put some delicious ingredients in an attempt to fell better about myself. At least I could accessorize the food. 

“Landon! Come on, Chicago’s going to burn.” My little brother ran out of his room.  

No. I am not a cruel female dog. That was our code for ‘The food’s done, get your ass over here!’ 

I had put the two bowls of food on the small and round dining table along with two cups of apple juice.  

My brother was here but he didn't do as expected. That was something he did a lot. The unexpected. Landon sat on the kitchen floor right beside the table. 

“Buddy, why not the table?” I ask. 

“I want to sit on the floor!” He scram. I was sure he didn’t mean to scream but I just had to tell him it wasn’t right. That was what I learned when I volunteered at Lori’s. 

“Alright, Landon, no need for screaming.” My brother starts to tap on the floor with his hands. The sound was distracting but I didn’t tell him to stop. It comforted him.