4. I need You

Seraphina's POV

Ever since I was a little girl, I always depended on my sister.

Whether it be with homework, my feelings, and girls (boys too). I always need her to be there to support me.

Now was a time that I need her the most. Because this was something that I just couldn't do by myself.

So when I see her freeze with fear roaming in her eyes, I know that she feels the same.

"No..." She steps forward, her voice breaking.

The stories we both heard of the Silver Moon pack were not pretty. Far from it.

They are a ruthless pack the show no mercy to victims or even their own. They are led by a selfish and power hungry leader, who would stop at nothing to get what he wants. We both knew this.

We both knew that this wasn't something I could face alone, like I've done so many times and she knew it.

She came closer and closer until her long arms wrapped around my shoulders. My heart speed up anxiously and beaten out of my chest. It hurt. I was scared.

My shoulders shook with overwhelming tears. As she tightened her arms around me and brought me closer to her chest.

"I need you." I said in between sobs.

Her only response was a kiss to my head. I felt wet tears on my shoulders.

She pulled back after some time and dried my tears.

"We'll be fine."

I really hope that we would.

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

We went to Kira's mansion after school. Father probably bought it for her.

Her mansion was like any other. With a ridiculous amount of rooms and an unnecessarily large swimming pool with a waterfall. Probably had the best security system.

I roll my eyes thinking about these things. Kira was always high maintenance.

I held Hisarah's hand in mine and in-twined our fingers. Even though she was much taller than me, and skinnier, she has the personality the size of a whale and the fierceness that can't compare to any lioness.

Not to mention, she has gotten out of a lot of fights by using her tongue, in more ways than one.

We made our way inside the overpriced house. It was exactly what I expected, everything screamed plush and unreasonable. Why she does this, only Kira knows.

I didn't know where all that money came from nor did I want to know or care.

Hisarah and I sat on the lavish couches in one of her living rooms. She was still in awe of the place and letting her beautiful hazel eyes wander about the room.

I stared at her captivating features, they weren't perfect but I found them beautiful.

Kira made her way into the room and stood by the door. My hand still in Hisarah's on my lap.

"Do you guys have a place to stay?" Kira asked.

"Um... Not really since we got here this morning." Hisarah answered her, putting little sass in her words. I small smile appeared on my face.

Gosh, I love this girl.

"OK fine, let me show you to a room." Kira then led us upstairs and showed us to one of her many unused spare rooms.

Inside was a king sized bed with white sheets and black pillows and a cover with golden designs and a black ottoman at the foot of the bed. There were floor length windows with sheer gold curtains and a wooden wall behind the bed. Vintage looking chairs sat in each corner of the room. To finish it off there was a massive chandelier in the middle of the room.

It looked like a master bedroom which made me wonder what the actual master bedroom looked like.

Hisarah was again in a state of awe as we walked in the lavish bedroom. I wasn't as awestruck, just amused.

Kira left us shortly after. Hisarah went to sit on the bed then laid down. I dramatically jumped on the bed and landed right next to her. We both laughed in glee.

We then turned to each other and looked into each other's eyes. She laid on her side, anchoring her head with her elbow. We laid in silence for a moment.

"I really miss this." Hisarah said, breaking the silence.

"Miss what?" I said softly, turning to face her.

"This. These little moments when we don't have supernatural creatures chasing us. When we're just together, in each other's arms." She caressed my cheek.

"Me too.... But if I remember correctly, you were the one to cause them to chase us with that smart mouth of yours." I laughed as she hit me on my arm. It soon went back to silence.

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her close to my chest, tangled into each other.

I heard soft snores coming to her.

"It's going to go back to the way it was, I promise baby." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you." I kissed her forehead, and then found myself falling asleep.