5.I'm in love with you

Kira's POV

I left those two love birds to it and went to my room. As I opened it I saw that Alyea was laying on my bed looking at the ceiling like she was contemplating about something

"Hey babe, what you thinking about there?" I asked as I sat at the end of the bed.

Alyea's heart beat sped up as she acknowledges that I'm in the room.

"You okay?" I asked a little worried.

She turned to face me and told me to lay next to her, which I did immediately.

She just stared at me, like I was the only girl in the world.

Looking at her beautiful blue eyes up close made my heart speed up a bit.

I've always loved Alyea, just never told her about it because I didn't want my heart broken if she rejected me.

She finally spoke.

"Kira....iminlovewithyou" she blurted out.

If I didn't have wolf sense I probably wouldn't have heard her.

My stomach tighten when she said this.

Alyea loves me.

Without a chance to respond, Alyea kissed me. Now coming back to my senses I kissed her back.

It was gentle and full of passion and love, nothing in between, it was amazing.

Alyea then pulled back to see my reaction.

My eyes flashed purple that only happens when you've found your mate.

It's very rare to find your mate, especially at my age.

My inner wolf kept growling at me Mate! Mate!

I was so close to attacking her, but then Seraphina came bargain in telling me about us having a pack meeting.

Terrible timing sis... I said to her through my mind, yeah it's a sibling thing.

What did I do? She answered back with confusion plastered on her face.

I face palmed myself and shook my head.

Nothing.

Alyea was still a little shocked that I kissed her back but she recovered pretty quickly.

Seraphina turned around and left.

"Ready to go babe?" I said smirking and taking her hand in mine.

She blushed slightly trying to hide it.

I gently placed my hand on her cheek and leaned down a little and kissed her passionately.

As we reaching downstairs hand in hand, we saw my sister and her girlfriend swallowing each other's faces on my couch.

"Keep it PG guys" I said smirking at my sister.

"Shush" my sister said to me smiling happily.

We then all headed to the office room. Yeah I have a lot of rooms. Don't hate

"Okay first order of business, how's Mom and Dad?" I asked my sister.

"Well before I left, mom was sick and dad was taking care of her. She's getting worse." she said sadly, her voice dropping a bit.

I was shocked by this, our mom never got sick. Ever.

"Hey it's okay," Seraphina rests a hand on my shoulder. "She's going to be all right."

I hope that was true.

"Okay so, did the Alpha pack follow you guys here?" Alyea asked.

I smiled to myself knowing she asked a pretty good question, she smiled back confidently.

Seraphina saw our little moment and noted to herself to ask me about it later.

"I don't know," Seraphina then said "but when we were in school it felt....off, like someone was watching us."

"Alyea and I felt like that too I didn't know why though." I said, feeling a little angry that someone might be after my little sister.

"You have to come home Kira, we need you...I need you." Seraphina said with hope in her voice and eyes

"I'm here for you Phina, I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise." Reassuring her that I'm here for her.

"So what do I have to do" I ask knowing I have to protect my family, my mate and even the human girl.

"Kira, I don't know if Seraphina told you but she hasn't mastered her full powers yet. She can cast spells and make potions, she just can't use her powers." Hisarah said, speaking for the first time during this whole conversation.

"Oh okay, sure" I said, happy to help my baby sister even though I didn't have my witch powers anymore.

This is going to be fun...

*******
-K