12. What is she hiding?

Hisarah's POV

Seraphina never really talked about her life before me but I knew for a fact that Corasha was not a good memory for her, she was brought up once or twice but there were short conversations.

When she randomly showed up, we were all confused and alarmed, I mean, Seraphina definitely upgraded for sure. Her presence wasn't much of a shock, it was what she said that shocked us.

"She's hiding something from you, all of you, and oh trust me it's bad, real bad"

From my experience of knowing Kira and her girlfriend I never got to know either of them, but Kira was happy and bubbly, but her girlfriend wasn't she barely even spoke. And when Seraphina's ex brought up that she is hiding something that made me even more suspicious of her and what she is hiding. With everything that has been going down, now is not a good time for secrets.

And the known fact that vampires and werewolves do not get along was lingering in the air. The other fact that witches and vampires don't get along either, unless they were a part of their rouge family, which was not the case for Alyea.

And well humans don't even get along with other humans, and my girlfriend is a witch, her sister is a hybrid and her girlfriend is a vampire. How did I get into this situation? Love.

"Hey love, is everything alright in there?" Seraphina has been in the washroom for a while with the door locked, my heart skipped a few beats thinking that she still felt something for Corasha.

She opened the door and straightened up a bit, "Nothing is wrong babe, just some bad memories" She walked outside and I followed her out

I leaned up against the kitchen counter and I finally got the words out "Do you still have feeling for her or something?"

Seraphina stopped what she was doing and watched me with confusion and disbelief.

"Why in God's name would you even think that?"

"Well because you locked yourself in the bathroom for like an hour babe, plus your reaction wasn't really a good sign" I said, I really hope my heart wasn't going to be broken again

"I reacted that way because I was thinking off all the pain she caused me and my family babe, that's why I was sad" she continued "I would never think twice about her"

After I was reassure of that and relieved, we decided to get some of the spell books and practice some of Seraphina's magic.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

"Come on babe, you can do it, just relax and clear your mind"

We were trying to do a levitation spell but Ser seemed to have a lot on her mind, but I mean, we all do, with everything that has been happening lately. Life has gone back crazing and we have no idea when the alpha pack is going to attack. They could be on their way at this very moment and we're far from ready. Seraphina's magic is still a bit loopy and Kira's girlfriend is hiding something from us. It didn't surprise me to be honest.

"I can't do it love, I just can't think straight." Seraphina brought me out of my trance with her outburst.

Not knowing what to do, I leaned over and gently kissed her on the lips.

A loud noise came from behind us and it was the box that Seraphina was using for the spell. She did it.

"Glad I can be of help ma'am" I smirked at her and she pecked my lips.

As I was going to pull her back in, Kira came barging out from the house frantic and for a split second a look of fear flashed through her eyes. That alarmed both me and Seraphina.

"We have to go now, get to the car" Kira walked over and grabbed my hand pulling me to the garage, I pulled Seraphina with us too.

"What the fuck is going on Kira?" My voice held confusion

"I know what Corasha was talking about when she mentioned Alyea was hiding something from me, from us."