6.How it used to be

Hisarah's POV

I woke up before the next morning (It was Saturday) Seraphina and I just sat at the edge of the bed and admired her, it sounds weird but she is my girlfriend so I think I have the right too.

It made me sad to see that even in her sleep she has a worried look on her face, ever since what happened back at home she's never been the same, now she is more protective over me, it's like she's scared that someone is going to take me away.

I miss the subtle times like these that we used to have, just peaceful lazy days where we just lay around and enjoy each other's company, those days meant the most to me.

These days, even though we're here and finally in one place I still feel as though something is going to pop out of nowhere and destroy everything that we have, even though it's not much.

✿✿✿✿

Since Seraphina received her powers, she had a hard time using them and right when her mom decided to help her we had to leave, which Seraphina is still sour about.

The powers popped up at the worse times, when we never expected it, she would do something and it would spurt out; not good for a witch who is trying to be low-key.

But what I don't understand, is how after over three hundred years of living, why now did her powers decide to show up. I guess we will have to ask her mother about that.

So today Kira was going to try to help Seraphina with her powers, even though she lost her powers a long time ago, she had the hang of it and such.

"Are you coming to watch babe?" I heard Seraphina say as she walked out of the bathroom dressed and ready to go.

"Yeah, of course I am" I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist

She nuzzled her head in my neck and I heard her let out a breath of relief.

"I really miss this, you know? Just being around you and having you close to me, without having to think about who or what is coming next" I said, she looked up at me with hurt in her eyes.

"I know, but I promise you that this would all be over soon we won't have to think twice about going out or having to be suspicious of everyone, we'll be happy again" her voice cracked a bit, "It'll be like freshman year all over again" she cracked a big smile and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh my god, no anything but freshman year, that was the worst" I laughed remembering how dumb I was.

"I thought you were pretty cute to be honest, remember how obsessed you were with those One Direction boys? That's how we started talking overall" Seraphina continued to reminisce in our past school days.

"I swear I'm going to marry Niall, Seraphina, he is so cute" She try to mimic my stupid squeaky voice from 4 years ago, "Look how the tables have turned now" She smirked at me and pulled me in for a kiss which I happily welcomed.

"Come on guys let's g-" Kira stopped in her tracks when she realized what she walked in on

"Way to go Phina." Kira then said, making her blush slightly.

I laughed a little and pulled Ser towards the door, "Let's go, this would be fun" I said looking over at her.

"Yeah, sure it will." She pouted to hide the fact that she was a little scared of what her sister would think of her not being able to use her powers.

I sensed she was uneasy and told her she was going to do great. She turned to me for a split second and smiled, I returned one back and we were on our way.