9. Please.

Hisarah's POV

"No" my mind was racing with thoughts, words, fucking paragraphs, but "no" was the only one that came out, "Absolutely not." I continued

"It's the only way Hisarah, we can find a way to fix it afterwards but for now I need to save my parents, my family." her eyes searched mine for any sign of me changing my mind.

But I wasn't budging for shit.

"The only thing we know about this doctor is that he fucking makes people kill themselves after helping them." My voice giving up on me

Seraphina walked up to me and put her hands on my shoulders "But we'll cross that bridge when we get there, but for now it's the only way I see fit to approach this problem."

Kira and Alyea stood on the other side of the kitchen island looking at us with curious eyes, Kira raising her brows every few minutes.

"I am not losing my girlfriend, my freaking world over this, Kira said it herself. She can teach you to use your powers." My words came out a mumbling mess, but I couldn't help it

I leaned against the island, the atmosphere in the kitchen was tense. No one knew what to think. The alpha pack was approaching and we had limited time for Seraphina to get her magic up and running.

But this was just too far.

The line was crossed fucking ten miles back.

I took a deep breath in and looked over to Seraphina, she looked at me hopefully.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, "Alright" my voice cracked and she hugged me tighter, "Thanks babe, I needed your support."

"I kind of have it figured out Hisarah, when he gives me the use of my powers, I can master it and eventually learn to break the curse." I raised my eyebrows and sighed

"Well let's go meet this witch doctor yeah?"

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

"Well at least his workplace isn't shady" I looked over at his little office in the town, it wasn't too bad, after all he is a normal doctor to the human towns people.

Inside his office was bright and it smelt like peppermint, which kind of burned my nose, definitely don't like this place. His receptionist tried to talk to us to get an appointment but Kira ignored her and pulled us straight to his main door.

Without even a knock Kira barged in.

"This is my sister, and you are going to help her." Her voice filled with authority and dominance

The doctor who seemed to be in his early thirties, not bad looking at all really, his bright green eyes complimented his face well.

"My dear Kira, it's been a while, am I right?" His voice held a touch of sarcasm in it.

We were all a little surprised that they knew each other, but brushed it off quickly.

"A very long time isn't it Jacus?" Kira rolled her eyes at him and signalled him to get on with it.

"What can I help you witches, werewolf, vampire and...human with?" he seemed surprised of my presence but I brushed it off

"We want to make a deal" I began speaking, "Let her master her powers"

"Well human, that comes at a cost, you're aware right?" he smirked as he said it.

"Yes I'm aware" I rolled my eyes

"Now help us, or my sister over there is going to rip your throat out, with her teeth" Sera said pointing to Kira with a smirk on her face

"Okay, alright." his voice shakes a bit, "Alright so mastering of powers, yes?"

She nodded her head

"Okay I'll be right back." He walked to a little room attached to his main office.

Seraphina looked over to me and squeezed my hand as a way of re assurance.

The doctor walked out the room with a vile and a piece of paper.

"So you all have the idea of how I work, am I right?" We nodded out heads and I cleared my throat.

"Once you drink this you would have full powers and the control along with it, but you'll have the sudden rush and need to kill yourself, I'm sorry but that's just how it works" His voice held genuine sympathy and his eyes as well

Seraphina nodded her head as if to confirmed and Jacus continued,

"First I want you to sign this little contract and we can part ways." He handed her the paper, she signed it and he gave her the vile of black liquid.

She looked over at us and drank it in one go, her eyes glowed bright and her finger nails glowed as well.

"Jacus, can I speak to you, now?" Kira said to the doctor before he could sign the contract, he ushered her into the room attached to his office and I couldn't see farther than that.

I turned my attention over to my girlfriend and she had a huge smile on her face, she looked at me and held up her fingers which was on fire. She twirled around with the fire in amazement.

"It's like it comes naturally oh my god." I laughed along with her, "This is great babe." I restrained from bringing up the suicide part

"Yeah-" Kira walked out and interrupted Seraphina.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel fine, amazing honestly." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

With Alyea by her side Kira walked out, followed by me and Seraphina

"Let's go test out those new powers of yours sis"