2.Do I Know You?

Kira's POV

"Babe come on let's go, we're going to be late." I said as I had to pull Alyea into our school. This school is for all types of supernatural creatures, from werewolves to demons go here. Everyone's pretty open minded so it's cool. But something about the atmosphere today just feels...off? Like there's someone or something that's only here to cause chaos.

I think Alyea felt it too, she started shifting uncomfortably besides me like she knew something I didn't. She saw me looking at her and then she straighten up like nothing ever happened. I let it slide this once because I know she'll tell me eventually, she always does.

We continue walking to class like normal. We don't have all of our classes together sadly, only maybe two or three.

We walked together to lunch holding hands. The halls were rather quiet which was normal 'cause everyone is either in the cafeteria or outside in the yard. All I can think about was that feeling. Something wasn't right at all.

I was too lost in my thoughts that I didn't see the person that dumped into me.

"Oh I-I'm so sorry, I-I wasn't watching where I was going." said a small human girl in a trembling voice with fear in her eyes.

Damn right she should be scared.

Anger coursed through my veins as I towered over her.

How dear she be so careless.

I got so mad that my eyes turned purple right there and then. The girl looked terrified, I mean could you not, I am a hybrid after all.

Alyea picked up on what I was going to do and tried to hold me back, but we both know I was stronger than her.

I was this close to ripping this human's throat out with my teeth, (I don't know if you noticed yet, but I'm really short tempered) when a girl with long straight jet black hair came and stood in front of her.

"Stay away from her." she growled and her eyes flashed turquoise, just by looking at her eyes I knew she was a witch. The part that shocked me is the fact that every witch in my family had turquoise eyes.

Was she my sister Seraphina? I asked myself. I flashed my eyes once again and she was also taken back. She stared at me like she was looking for something, something to show I was actually real?

Her eyes then stopped at my wrist, it had my family's symbol on it. It was an infinity sign which also had the form of a heart .To my family that pack symbol meant everything to us. It meant that our love for each other would last forever and no one, not even any amount of magic could change that.

My thoughts were cut short once again when she held onto my wrist and looked at it. I pulled away. I saw a flash of hurt in her eyes when I said that but she seem to shake it off pretty quickly.

Alyea then pulled me back.

"Who is she?" she asked. I told her she was a witch and she seem taken back by that for some reason.

Finally the human girl spoke

"Um, I'm Hisarah" everyone looked at her funny and she just stepped farther behind her friend?

"My name is Seraphina. Do you remember me Kira?"

She turned back to me with hope in her eyes.

"Sister?"

"SIS!" Alyea and Hisarah said at the same time. Alyea stepped up first.

"How do you know she's really your sister, you guys don't even look alike?" Alyea said with confusion and anger laced in her eyes, face and voice.

Yeah Alyea is really over protective sometimes and I would say the same when it comes to her, that's just how we are.

Seraphina then rolled up her sleeve and there it was the same symbol that's on mine. Alyea doesn't like being wrong so she stepped behind me and held my hand squeezing it a little to control her anger.

"Where have u been all this time?" I ask my sister breaking the ice a little, she then turned around and held onto Hisarah's hand.

"It's a long story, follow me and I'll tell you about it" she said.

With that said we all started walking to our last two classes. I caught a glimpse of a shadow at the corner of my eye but when I turned to look at it vanished

"You okay?" Alyea asks me.

I nod but my thoughts weren't there, all I wanted to know is where my sister was all this time? Is something wrong back home? Is there a new creature out to get us?

.