11.Memories

Kira's POV

Corasha Ventana, Man I hate that chick.

I remember the day we first met.

It all started when Phina and I went out to hunt, I know she doesn't hunt but she didn't want me to go alone.

We were walking through the woods one night when we heard a soft howl. It sounded more like a wimp but that's not important.

Being the overprotective sister that I am, I told Phina to stay behind me as we followed the sound.

When we got close enough, we saw a little wolf around the age of eleven just like Sera was.

Just by looking at her, I knew she was bad news but dad was training me to be a good Alpha, so I had to help her.

When I bent down to help her, I saw that she was looking at something behind me.

Then I realised, she was staring at my little baby sister, smiling at her like she's the only girl in the world.

While she was distracted from the pain I broke her leg just enough to start the healing process.

She didn't move an inch, she just stared at Seraphina and Seraphina staring right back, and then I saw something sparking in her eyes.

She was actually in love with a werewolf, of all supernatural creatures. A werewolf.

Yeah I know I'm part werewolf too, but that is beside the point.

I knew I couldn't just leave the little wolf there so we took her home and take care of her, Phina more than me though.

Every day they would read to each other, and go play in the woods, then they become really close.

So close that the both fell in love with each other.

They would go on walks along the beach and go on dinner dates together.

Man they were cringy, but they were cute.

But that all changed when Corasha tried to steal one of our family's most powerful crystals.

She turned evil, cruel, she even told Phina that she never really loved her and that she just wanted to get the crystals.

She used my little sister and I was this close to kill her with my bare hands wrapped around her throat but my dad stopped me.

He banished her and told her to never come back.

That same day the Silver Moons came for us and I was separated from my only sister, my heartbroken sister.

After that I never saw her again.

Until now of course.

************

Corasha was slowing walking towards us when I stood up and dragged her by her hair to the back door.

"Why are you here Ventana?" I asked as my fangs slowly start to come out from all the anger and hate I have towards her.

She turned her head to the side studying me for some reason.

When she did that I realised that my claw mark was still around her neck from when I tried to kill her.

Ah good times, good times.

"I need your sister to help me find... someone." she said smirking at me.

"Why would we help you, why would she ever help you, you broke her." I said throwing her against a wall.

She got up, and slowly wiped blood off her lip.

She laughed mischievously at me then spoke.

"Because, you see your girlfriend over there?" She pointed right at my baby girl.

"Yeah, what about her?" I said, getting angry again as she watched Alyea through the window.

"She's hiding something from you, all of you, and oh trust me it's bad, real bad"

"I don't know what you're talking about, she tells me everything."

Corasha slowly walked up to me and whispered softly in my ear "Or does she?"

She then slipped a piece of paper into my leather jacket and disappeared into the darkness.

I went back inside and sat next to Alyea.

"What did she say?" they all, except Seraphina, said at the same time.

She was still frozen to her seat, her eyes were staring at nothing.

You alright?

She never said anything, she only looked up at me. I saw so much pain in her eyes.

"Nothing important" I said in somewhat of an 'I'm not in the mood' kind of way.

They dropped the subject for now and ate.

I no longer had the desire to eat so I just watched them eat.

After I paid the cheque we went home and went to bed.

As I reach Alyea and mine, I just striped and went in bed.

Alyea came in seconds after and laid next to me.

I turned around and cuddled her close to me.

She nuzzled her face into my chest and took in my scent.

She then realised I wasn't wearing anything, but a bra and underwear.

Her cheek turned redder than a tomato and I smiled at how cute she looked.

"Babe, do you love me?" I asked, feeling like I needed to hear her say it.

"Of course I do, love. Why wouldn't I?" she asked a little concerned.

"No reason, um you know you can tell me anything right?"

"I know I can, I always tell you what's wrong"

I study her face for a while, and I could have sworn I saw something flash in her eye. Fear? Guilt?

To lighten up the mood, I smiled at her.

"I love you A"

"I love you too babe"

With that said, Alyea feel asleep in my arms.

I was about to get up to go check on Sera, when my crystal started to flash, that tells me when I'm truly in love with someone.

I really do love her.

I didn't need anything or anyone to tell me that.

I sighed quietly to myself not to wake my little angle and kissed her on her forehead and tried to sleep myself.

It wasn't working though

All I could think about is.

What is Alyea not telling me?

Is she in danger?

I hope Seraphina is okay...