3

September 1, 2016  12:01 AM

The number 3 doesn't seem so big, right? I'm sure you answered yes, and your right, until you add words behind it.

3 hours. Not so bad.

3 days. Starting to miss them, not to much.

3 weeks. Wishing to see them again.

3 months. Counting the days down.

3 years. Trying to forget everything that ever happened.

Happy Anniversary Father. It's been three years. Three years since we've talked, three years since we've seen each other. You walked away from me, and didn't look back. My phone number is the same, my Facebook hasn't changed. Yet, you haven't tried to text or call. Not even message my Facebook. It's nice to know that you don't care, and never did.

I just thought maybe you'd try to get involved in my life again, but you chose drugs instead. You surrounded yourself with them, and didn't try to hide it. You sold them when I was with you, and let me watch. You didn't care that I could get shot if something went wrong. You didn't. And I wished you did. I wished you cared that I'm your daughter. Even though I'd change it, I'm still your daughter. And it hurts to know that your not here. With me.

Happy 3 year Anniversary Father.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Forgot to post this, sorry guys.