Headcanons

So I have two headcanons

1#
After Eli's mom left him and Will, Will decided that someone has to take care of Eli and so he sent down to Slugterra to ask for Jimmo's help. Over the following days leading up.to Eli's fifteenth birthday, Jimmo taught Eli everything about what it takes to become a Shane. He taught Eli the Shane code and all the different slugs-species while Will fought crime in Slugterra. When Will disappeared, Eli and Jimmo both wept and Jimmo decided Eli needs to learn martial arts/ combat fighting. And that is how Eli knew how to fight the moment he went down to Slugterra.

2#
(Ok this is a crossover between Slugterra and the cereal characters of Koko crunch. If you don't know the cereal then I'm sorry ^^. AllyLeAuthor I hope you know the cereal tho; we grew up with them [and the young boy grew up to be hot;-; sakit hati])
The young boy in the Koko crunch add is the ancestor of Eli and Ms Blakk is Dr Blakk's great grandmother. While chasing Ms Blakk one day, the young boy discovers Slugterra and decides to live there with the Cocoa. Ms Blakk discovers it and fast forward four generations, the Shane and the Blakk both know about Slugterra.  This would explain why Tad is Blakk's son and why he's from the Surface.