Epilogue 3

Ricks P.O.V

When Elena asked could she sit next to me in detention I was smug.Yes not smitten or in awe .I was smug.Smug that I was important enough to need permission to sit next to.And that day I remember, was the day I was going to see my older brother in prison.We were going to discuss how we could break him out of there.He hates it in there .So naturally I was in high spirits but in deep thought also.

I know you think I'm a jackass.Which I probably am.But that's not what's important at the moment.

Then she just sat there doing her coursework while I was drawing the escape route for my brother. As soon as she started writing,I knew she didn't belong there.It was an instinct.I know I'm bad,evil even.And that she's the golden geeky loner.But I didn't follow the rules I'm supposed to play. But then again,when do I follow the rules?

So I invited her to a party I wasn't even planning on having that evening.I intended to play the bad boy and she the good girl ,like in one of those clichéd books and movies that everyone watches and reads.And the party I conjured was the perfect way to do exactly that.

You might think I would be ashamed of what I did to her.But I'm not.I got the thing I was looking for at the party that night.And it wasn't like I was in the wrong anyway.I mean,she KISSED MY STEP SISTER.I should've of known she was a faggot.

Then at her uncles funeral ,I crashed it just so I could take my bitter revenge on her.I don't exactly know why,all I know was that I was steaming drunk from a party I went to that night.So I led her to the isolated top balcony.And I pushed her over the ledge.Her body hurtled down to gravity like a rocketship.And that was when she died.That was my drunken ,twisted want ,wasn't it????

And now I'm locked up in a cell with a drugged dude and I'm getting therapy sessions for my "mental problems." Like I have any.

I'm getting moved to the state prison ,the same as the brother of mine who I didn't bust out because of that girl.

See you soon Brother in the firy pit of hell.

✊Rick ✊