Part 4

Masons P.O.V

Hello my name is Mason O Grady.I'm sixteen going on seventeen in August.My favourite sports are basketball and soccer.My favourite subjects are English,History and German.Now you know everything about me.Oh wait you don't. You could tell people a lot of useless crap about you,and they think they know everything about you.But the truth is they don't Like when it comes down to the important stuff like feelings ,they don't know anything about you.Sure they know stuff like your height,your hair colour and eye colour.But they don't know anything after the facts.

My family and I moved to London a few weeks before school started .Apparently because of recession,my parents couldn't find jobs in Ireland.I spent the last few weeks of my summer,holed up in my room.I stared outside the window a lot .Brooding I suppose.Then school started.I started scanning the crowds for any possible friendships immediately.I didn't want to be the loner kid who ate lunch alone in a different room because they were too shy or scared to eat lunch among everyone else.

Then I saw a group of guys who weren't jocks but weren't geeks either.I thought I would be safe with them.So I started walking jauntily towards them,trying to look confident.One of the guys saw me walking towards them. "Its the new kid .Look." they all said.They didn't say it in a mean way but still."Hey guys,my name is Mason." I introduced myself.They all glanced at each other mischievously.I knew what would happen next.I saw this in movies But I turned out to be mistaken,because they started to give me background information about everyone in our year.

A cute,but slightly eccentric girl walked by us in the German room.I was filled with curiosity."What about her?" I asked too eagerly.They all shook their heads in unison."She's crazy,mate.She once blew up a mailbox using fireworks." the guy with curly hair said."Besides she wont talk to you.She don't talk to anyone." The skinny guy said.Then they all suddenly bursted with an idea." You should ask her out ,mate." they all exclaimed.I protested at first,but then gave in after the constant yapping that was their persuasion.

I asked her out .SHE SAID YES!!!

Then I started to doubt.Were all those crazy stories about her true?

Time skip to after the date.

On the way to her house,I went to a flower shop and got a bunch of roses.I wanted to be romantic.I didn't want to be one of those hard nut crude guys that don't have a romantic bone in their body.Before she opened the door ,my sweaty palms were shaking.Maybe I should of got her chocolate instead of flowers.What if she's allergic to roses?

"Hey.Are those flowers for me? They're beautiful." she greeted me.She looked absolutely breath taking,or maybe that was just my thinking she was.She took the bouquet of roses and put them in water and we both headed for the car. We talked non stop along the way,not that I'm complaining because I love talking to her.Theres just something about her that's not the same as other girls.She's different somehow.

When we finally reached our destination we bolted out of the car.It was very stuffy in there.When we entered there was a wadful of arcade games on offer."What do you want to do first?" she asked me politely,gesturing at all the games in view."Ladies choice" I grinned.I felt really cheesy,but I didn't care."What about 8 ball pool?" she suggested.I nodded.

We headed towards the pool table and I showed her how to play.Then a bunch of bitchy mean girls paraded over.We ignored their presence for a while,until they started coughing loudly."What?" I snapped." This is our pool table" she stated as if it was simple." But YOU'RE welcome to stay,but that freak that you're babysitting has to go." one of her simpering sidekicks added."I'll go order the pizza" Elena mumbled.

When Elena went,one of them started flirting with me.I ignored them until it came to the point that I couldn't.They were obviously steaming drunk from vodka or something because they were acting stupid and their breath stank of beer.One of them grabbed me by the neck and started kissing me drunkenly.

I tried to push away,I was looking for Elena and when I spotted her, our gaze met,my heart broke in two as she dropped the pizza and started running away ,crying.I tried to run after her,but goddamnit she was fast.I texted her all night and called her one thousand times to explain what happened that night.But she didn't reply to single one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hello again! Its me. So I decided to try write about the date in Masons P.O.V. I hope was okay.Anyway thanks for reading my story so far.

CAMILA

*I say anyways too often....I've gotta stop that... 😂😂😂