Part 15

Elenas P.O.V

"Do you understand the repercussions of your actions?" Miss Larkin questioned me sternly.I shrugged and then she said ,irritated,"Answer me child." Then I did say something."I only pursued one action ,Miss.You used a plural,suggesting that I did more than one." I corrected her.Well it seems my deputy principal doesn't like to be wrong.
"You have SOME nerve Elena! Detention for the rest of the year!You are lucky,you didn't get suspended!" Miss Larkin spat at me.I smirked and said " You wouldn't have the nerve.I'm sure you want to dispose of me ,just like my parents did,but its bad publicity for the school ,isn't it,Miss?" She glared at me and let out a hiss like a deadly python."...Get out...NOW!!" And with that satisfaction,I left her office .

As I walked out of Miss Larkins office,Sali and her posse cruised by and sniggered.I gave them a deathly stare and all of them except Sali scurried off."What deserving punishment did you receive?" she sneered.Then,automatically Sali turned around ,expecting one of her girly lackeys to chip in,then looking confused ,when she saw none was physically behind her.Then like a scared toddler ,she ran away ,scared ,confused and puzzled.
I laughed at Salis pain.Its due time,after all those years.

After my triumphant victory against Sali,I suddenly remembered my promise to Mason.I ran across campus to the bleachers to find him snogging another girl.Deirdre Cooper , 5th Year, part of the yearbook committee and captain of the female soccer team.Nice enough girl.Or so I thought.I wept silently in my mind,but my outer expression was as hard as stone.

Then after a few MINUTES of loitering about aimlessly,he spotted me and untangled himself from Deirdre.And to think how worried I was how to tell him my decision.Because clearly he hadn't a tough time,deciding his.I walked away as he yelled my name. "ELENA! ELENA ,WAIT!" I kept on walking ,ignoring him.

He caught up with me anyway.I must be a slower walker than I thought."Elena please listen to me.It was a dare.The jocks dared me.I swear it's the truth." he panted."I can't believe you.Because it sure looked like you enjoyed the kiss." I answered.And before he could protest or contradict,I interrupted "Besides,I came to meet you to say that I need a break.From us.Theres just so many things going on ,and I clearly cannot trust you fully.This is not working out.Its best if we pretend we never happened.I'm sorry,Mason."Then I walked away fast,leaving him unable to speak.

Time skip to after school...

When  I walked through the door,the screaming war begun.Aunt Taylor had found out about my detention."YOU PUNCHED RYAN MCCAINS DAUGHTER IN THE NOSE! A YEAR OF DETENTION!!!! YOU ARE IN MASSIVE TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!!" Aunt Taylor screeched."She was annoying me.She would not shut up.So I punched her.Simple."I replied."YOU DO NOT PUNCH PEOPLE IF THEY ANNOY YOU! WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THE MEDICAL BILLS AND DAMAGE SO THEY DON'T REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COSTS? DO YOU KNOW YOU RUINED RYAN MCCAINS GOOD REFERENCE TO ME AND MY COMPANY? DO YOU? DO YOU?" she screamed.So she was actually worried about money and her business contacts.Of course.Typical Aunt Taylor.

I was about to reply but there was a knock on the door."We would like to speak to Elena Mackey." Oh God! The police are here.What happens now? Do I get jailed or go free? Guess I'll get the "special privilege" of finding out,won't I?

Authors Note:

Hi! Please read,comment and vote.It would mean a lot.Thanks ♡♡

Camila xx xx :)