Saved by God . . . Or Chuck

Sam held Dean up by his chest as Cas held his arm to his chest. Matt stood still and Ivy started to backup, pulling me with her.

"Please. Don't hurt her." Matt asked, watching me fidget. Ivy laughed, her body burned from the spell.

"What do you want, Ivy?" I asked, shakily. She laughed and put her lips to my ear.

"Revenge." She said, pushing the knife. "Why don't you tell Matt what you told me?" I glanced at her then back at Matt.

"I said we had an investment that he'd was to see all the way through." I sighed, closing my eyes for a few seconds. Ivy yanked my shoulder back.

She fumed, "Tell him what the investment is." I shook my head.

"No." I whispered, looking back at her. She pressed even harder causing me to wince for a few seconds.

"Tell him the truth!" she yelled, wrapping her arm around my neck. "Now!"

I took in a shaking breath then let it out slowly, "The truth is . . . I-I'm pregnant." His eyes grew wide and a guilt set in my stomach. I knew he knew, but I had to confirm it for myself, "It's yours." I whispered.

"Not for long." Ivy said as she brought the knife into the air, about to thrust it into my middle, but a hand grabbed her wrist and yanked her away from me. I fell forward in a coughing fit and into Matt's arms. I turned to see who came to my rescue and saw Chuck holding his hand on Ivy's throat

"You're done, Ivangelica." He said, squeezing tighter.

"Its Ivy." She said then she tossed her angel blade at me. It plunged into my back, right below my shoulder blade.

"No!" Matt yelled, falling with me in his arms.

"Jack!" Dean coughed up blood and slipped out of Sam's grip. I grimaced, but smiled at Matt.

"It's going to be . . . al-alright." I choked, putting my hand on his cheek. Then I blacked out.

*

Flowers. That was the first thing I smelled when I opened my eyes. That and formaldehyde. A bright light blinded me for a few seconds, but when my vision cleared, I saw a nurse taking blood from an IV. Flowers in vases stood on the window table.

"Morning, sweetheart. How are you feeling?" she asked, smiling. I was in a hospital, in a patient bed.

"Good, I guess." I replied, my voice groggy and dry. I felt something click in my head and I started to get a little scared.

"Don't worry. Your family's in the waiting room." She answered my anxious question. I sighed and slung my head back against the pillow, reaching for my mother's necklace around my neck.

"I'll get them for you." Then she left with her blood sample. I had been waiting to tell them for a while, but Ivy forced my hand. It was either tell or kill the secret.

Matt and Dean were the first to run in with Sam and Cas in tow. Dean had tears in his eyes and Matt had a big, wide smile.

"You miss me?" I asked, nearly in tears myself. Matt came and kissed me, then gave me a quick hug. Dean was next with a kiss on my forehead and pushing some hair out of my face. Sam gave me a big hug and gave me a noogie. Cas offered a handshake, but I pulled him into a quick "bro" hug.

"Why did you guys bring me to a hospital?" I asked. "I have both angel and demon blood."

Sam shook his head and smiled, "Maybe after the war, your powers weren't needed so they disappeared along with your blood."

I sat there wide-eyed, "I'm normal?" Dean nodded. I looked down and smiled. Just a normal human, now. Why was I happy about this? I had no clue, but the mood was still bright and I didn't want to bring it down.

"Wow." I added, grabbing Matt's hand. "Is it normal to be really, really hungry?" Dean laughed and nearly fell over. Cas smiled and Sam laughed along with his brother.

After the laughing was over, Sam went to go sign me out. I got dressed in my normal clothes: jeans, tank-top, button down shirt, and jacket and we left at go eat dinner.

I said I wanted steak and they all agreed.

Matt was going to drive my Camaro, but I refused. "My car. I drive." He tossed me the keys and I peeled out of the hospital parking lot.

*

Everyone went back to the bunker to change into our nicest clothes. I, being the only girl, didn't have dress, so I explored the bunker to find an old costume closet. There was a black dress in there. It had a sweetheart neckline, skinny straps, and it went up to the lower part of my thigh. It had matching stilettos, diamond earrings, and a diamond necklace. I pulled my hair up into a messy twist, some hair falling out just in front of my ears. My make-up was a Smokey-eye with dark, red lips.

I walked out of the room with a clicking of my heels. Sam was putting on his tuxedo jacket while Dean fixed Cas' bowtie. Matt was connecting his cufflinks just as I entered the library.

"You ready, boys?" I asked, putting my hand on my right hip and cocking it out. Sam and Cas smiled. Dean shook his head and Matt's jaw all but fell off.

"What happened to little, Jackie Harvelle?" Sam asked, crossing his arms.

I laughed, "The Winchester Family Business. That's what happened."

"You grew up." Dean added, picking up Matt's jaw with his finger. I blushed and looked at the ground.

"You're gonna be one hot mama." Cas said and it surprised us all. Dean shot him and angry look.

"Cas!" Dean's voice cracked.

Cas shrugged helplessly, "It's a popular phrase."

I took a few steps over to Matt and wrapped my arm around his waist, "Well, I'm getting really hungry, so let's head."